Chapter 4

Serena's POV

I pull away from all my friends to look at each and every one of their faces. We all start squealing again but seven times louder and I simply let my body take over. I jump right on top of them all causing them to fall down, squeezed them all again with maximum strength.

then remembering that they may need to breathe, I let go.

"I told you guys she would run straight to us!" Jessie screamed, I gave her a confused look and turned my head to the other girls.

"Well who else would I run to?" I ask when I get the chance to talk.

They start smiling sheepishly and each of their heads jerk to my feet where they dropped the king sized box of Maltesers. I throw my head back in laughter and I slide off of them all so I am able to pick up the box sent from heaven that was laying at my feet. I pick up the large box and grin a grin that says it all. BEST. FRIENDS. EVER.

"Don't worry." The voice of my brother puffs, advancing with difficulty towards us. "I got the bags."

I turn around to see Harry, struggling with all our hand bags and a couple plastic bags. He must have picked them up when we dropped them to attack each other. I laugh; wondering how this moment could get any better and see to his aid.

Sally gets up and takes her handbag from my brother, thanking him by pecking him on the cheek, he smiles, but then he remembers how much red lipstick she was wearing and instinctively, vigorously rubs the lip marks off his cheeks with the back of his palm.

"No, no, keep it." I said chuckling "It'll make you look like a real ladies man."

"I don't have to look like a ladies man Ser, I am a ladies man. Remember the millions of girls that fawn over me around the world?." Harry grins with all the boys chuckling at him in the background.

I pat him on the shoulder. "Whatever makes you sleep at night hunny bunch." I roll my eyes sarcastically as I pick my bag up and walk back over to my friends ready to introduce them all.

"Ok listen up everyone! I am not repeating what I am about to say! Girls you all know Harry, these are his band mates Niall, Zayn, Louis and Liam. And these are 5 Seconds of Summer Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton." I point to them while I introduce them. I then turn to the guys and yell at the same volume. "Boys, these are my friends Sally, Viv, Penny and Jessie!"

"Well Hello girls" Luke says while staring Jess up and down. She was wearing a Nirvana shirt, ripped black skinny jeans with her black Doc Martins, looking swaggy as always. Jessie had gorgeous long caramel coloured hair that carelessly flowed down her back. She ws so gorgeous it was indescribable.

"Hi I'm Michael!" He said joyfully while walking towards Viv. She was wearing her amazing maroon coloured pumps with black pants and a cute maroon coloured peplum top with a collar. She was also wearing the matching heart necklace and bracelet that I had gotten her for her fourteenth birthday. Viv was literally the queen of shoes. She even attempted using our oven back in NY as a rack for her stilettos. Of course I had to break it to her that we use that for food, not as a closet.

While I was admiring the fact that all my friends were going to get along just fine, I notice Zayn checking Sally out, and smirking. She was wearing a leather jacket, with a plain white midriff and a skater skirt with her black army boots. Yup...everyone is definitely getting along.

I'm such a legend...I think to myself as we all walk into the club.

The boys, Viv Jessie and I all crawl on through the crowd increasing teenagers and people, staring at me then the boys. Some sending scowls as they were jealous over the fact that I was related to THE Harry Styles, and other sending smiles my way, recognising me from school. You could say that our group was quite popular. We weren't the slutty kind of popular though, more like the eccentric girls who were kind and you could tell things to without them telling someone else, the caring ones that always gave advice to girls if they ever needed help.