Chapter 11

Serena 

Being compacted in an SUV with 12 other people after having a nervous break down on the topic of kissing your brothers best friend, is definitely not on the top of my list of to-do's for today.

None of this was.

I was sitting in the back seat of the car, with Jessie Jessie to my right, in the middle of both Louis and I.

Attemptinh to be the ref of the two of us, making sure that we don't...well, you know... start a scene again.

She definitely wasn't doing a good job though, she was enjoying the tension a little to much, I could tell by the slight smirk sitting on her lips and the way her face had a smug desire on it all. .

Viv, Michael and the others were in front of us, having their own little conversations.

The money I would give just to get out of this awkward, rigid situation.

"Can we drive any faster?" I demanded, seeming pretty stupid as I looked out the window to see the traffic was bumper to bumper.

"Someone a bit eager?" Jess commented as she nudged my ribs. Of course I retaliated and hit her in the same place probably harder than I should have.

Jess's POV

This is the funniest thing that has happened in such a long time! Whoever's idea it was to put me in the middle of these two were pure geniuses.

"So..." I said obviously trying to heighten the tension.

"Shh." Ser snapped.

"Ooh, someone's snappy today? And why is that Miss Styles?" I whispered in her ear trying to pick on the pickle she was currently in; yes I just said pick on the pickle, deal with it.

They both started to move uncomfortably at the sound of my voice asking questions; they both wanted me to shut up, but they knew better than to think that that would happen!

"We're here!" Ashton screamed from the front seat.

"Thank god!" I yelled. "It's quite tiring being the cock block to these two!" I exclaimed as I pointed my thumbs to the people next to me. I saw Serena shooting me daggers from the seat next to me.

"Stop scowling Ser, you will geet wrinkles." I exclaimed and winked at her. As I said that I felt a wack against my shoulder and I giggled. I know I am digging myself into a deeper hole, but I love it.

We all got out of the car and had entered the back entrance of the building that the boys would be playing in tonight. You could hear the loud noises of people running around getting ready for the concert behind the large doors.

The boys had disappeared and Ser, Viv and I were left to fend for ourselves; great. Ser had led the way through multiple doors and corridors, and then it came to me; since when was Serena ever able to navigating herself around the place, let alone me and Viv with her; that's right, never.

"Do you even know where we are going?" I questioned her.

"Nope, but we will find out soon enough I guess." She replied as she peered her curly hair around the corner.

We walked and walked and we still had no clue where we were going, so I had sunk to the last result; help.

I whipped out my phone pulled up his contact and texted him telling him we were lost and we had no idea where we were. Soon after I sent it I had felt vibrations signalling I had a call. I picked up and soon realised it was him by his deep voice...

"Where are you guys?" Luke asked.

"We have no clue." I answered, with frustration obviously spiked throughout each word.

"Well what are your surroundings?" He retorted. Viv grabbed the phone and put it to her ear.

"There's a door...and a chair." She yelled into the phone.

"Wow, just like Michael." He sighed. "Ok anything else that maybe is a bit more obvious?" He asked, chuckling from how bland Viv's reply was.

"There's a vending machine!" Serena screamed! "Anyone want any twisties? I'm getting twisties." She said as she pulled out coins from her clutch and put it in the slots of the machine.

"Go and get your twisties while I find out where we are." I say as I roll my eyes. I then remember that Luke is still on the phone.

"You still here?" He asked.

"Yeah" I replied.

"I will send someone to come and get you." Luke said. I thanked him then hung up the phone. It wasn't another 5 minutes till a familiar face came to save us all from deep in the hidden tunnels of the arena.

"Harry thank the gods you're came! I thought I would be stranded here with these two idiots and this vending machine forever!" Ser screamed as she wrapped her cheesy fingers around her brother's body.

Right on time, Viv smacked her in the arm, saying that she wasn't an idiot, I nodded my head in agreements.

"Wait...did you say gods? As in plural?" I asked, feeling oh so confused, changing the topic.

"Yeah, as In Percy Jackson...Gods?" She questions.

"Only thing I read are fan-fictions." Viv replies as she puts both her hands in the air surrendering herself to the wrath of Serena.

"Ok well as much as I would love to hang around for this gripping conversation, I have to be on stage in 15 minutes and unless you guys want to hang around this vending machine for the rest of the night I suggest you follow me." Harry said as he chortled and turned round, walking to the direction in which he came.

"By the way Viv?" Harry said.

"Yeah?" She responded.

"I'm telling Michael you read fan fiction."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know it's short I had some technical difficulties! I rpomise the next one will be longer!

Vote!

Comment!

Read!