Chapter 13

Viv’s POV

“You” Both Louis and Harry said in unison, our jaws all dropped and our eyes bulging out of their sockets.

It was silent; everyone was to taken aback to do, or say anything.

“Where do you think you’re going?” I heard Jessie yell. She was the first one the break the silence as she had spotted Luke walking in our direction, probably as confused and stunned as we were on what is going on.  She walked up to him and started to have frenzy about the little stunt that he had pulled on stage.

It seemed like everyone was now in a full-fledged war. Serena was now directing her rage at both her brother and Louis, and Jessie with Luke. These girls were devouring the poor boys; they didn’t stand a chance. I actually pity the boys for being in their line of fire.

I decided that when Serena started to yell colourful words to her brother, that now was a good time to step in. They were all giving me a headache and I am hungry.

“SHUT UP!” I screamed, the frustration clearly shown on my face.

I walked up and grabbed the hair of both girls and slightly pulled on it, to grab both their attention.

“Both of you need to calm your tits, I am hungry and we are ALL going to get something to eat!” As that was said, Niall and walked up from behind.

“You and me both Viv” He said as he walked into his dressing room.

Once everyone had collected their things, not saying a word to each other, to scared, as if they were going to set off a bomb; Michael, Ashton and I had dragged them to the van.

I had specifically made sure that none of them sat together.

I was quite proud of my work as I jumped in the front seat, beside Michael who was driving. Once he had noticed my presence, he placed his hand over mine and sent me a sympathetic, yet loving look.

Serena’s POV

We were all sitting in the van, and saying that there was tension in the air was an understatement. Of course, the few words we did say to each other consisted of the topic of food. We had decided to order a pizza and pick it up on the way home.

Viv was in the front seat with Michael, being all lovey dovey, Jessie was next to me, and next to her was Harry. Those two were whispering to each other but I didn’t have the energy to do anything and I wasn’t in the mood to get angrier more than I already am, so I decided to shrug it off; for now.

Today had been such a long day, all I wanted to do at this moment is to go under the sheets of my bed, curl up in a ball, and never wake up; but of course, I couldn’t. Apparently doing that isn’t very healthy for a 19 year old girl...I beg to differ.

Jessie had lightly tapped me on the shoulder; I had turned to look at her.

“Can I stay at your place again tonight? I’m too tired to drive home.” I nod at her and rotate to tap Viv on the shoulder.

“Wanna stay at my place again?” I asked.

“You didn’t need to offer, I had already invited myself.” She said which slightly crumbled down the wall of tension in this car.

As we pulled up in front of the pizza shop I was the first one to jump out of the car volunteering to pick the pizzas up.

“I’ll go and get it.” I said as I walked towards the door. Just as I reached the door I had heard another car door slam.

Jessie’s POV

“Why would you do that?” I yelled in his face.

“I-I’m sor-sorry.” Luke began to stutter. “I wasn’t thinking...well I was but only about you! I was looking in your direction, and I saw you smile as you were dancing and-“

“And what?!” I cut him off.

“And it...just came out!”

Just as I was about to reply, I felt a tug of my hair at the back of my head.

“Oww...” I yelped as I moved my hand up to my head, rubbing it.

“I am hungry and we are ALL going to get something to eat!” The mention of food was what calmed me down from my irritated state.

As we had sat in the car I had muttered to myself.

“Boys...” I incomprehensibly mumbled.

“Hm?” Harry questioned next to me; obviously he had heard me.

“Oh don’t worry I - actually I do have a question...why are boys so impulsive and only act in the instinct of their testosterone?” I whisper in his ear. He cracks a smirk and looks at me, wondering if I was actually being serious.

“Huh, well that’s a good question isn’t it?” He answered as he sighed and turned to look out the window. “I’d tell you if I knew the answer myself.” He said as he slumped back in his chair, just like how Ser would when she was ever bothered.

“She’ll forgive you, you know. I have known you two for too long to know that she will.”

“Thanks, but keep in mind that we have been apart for 3 years. A lot has changed.” He whispered.

He was definitely right about that. A lot had changed in the past three years. He had become an international superstar, Viv and Serena had moved away, hell I have been studying law at Cambridge; a dream of mine since I was a kid...who knew that would actually happen?

But could everything go back to the way it was? I asked myself. I pushed the thought to the back of my mind. I’m too tired to deal with questions like that.

I shuffled and lightly patted Ser on the shoulder. Once I got her attention I asked if I could stay at hers for the night. She nodded and looked forward to ask Viv if she wanted to stay too.

We had pulled up in front of the Pizza shop and Ser literally jumped out of the car, telling us that she was going to go and get it. As she left, I saw Louis climb over the seat and jump out of the car and ran to follow her without a word.

Serena’s POV

As I turned around to see who was behind me, the walls that I had built in the car started to tumble down. The urges I had to let all my emotions flow came slamming down. He walked up to me and we merely stood 10 centimetres apart and we were stared at each other. That’s when I felt the wet moisture of tears run down my face.

I embraced his warm body in a hug, and let the tears flow.