Let's Party

In the Terrible Tower at the castle, Sofia and Hugo built a safe. Once the Tamarix's bottle was put inside, the door was closed, and Hugo used a magic spell to keep it sealed. Then once Sofia and Hugo were out of the cell, they both cast a spell to make a strong door to seal the cell tightly.

"Very good," Verago smiled.

Verago, Skylar, and Nico took Sofia and Hugo back to Avalor Palace, where they told everyone what the two Protectors did.

"Great job," Garrick smiled. "Sofia saved Avalor and freed Daisy and Sara, and she and Hugo have built a safe to keep Tamarix secured."

"But how did Tamarix even escape from the bottle in the first place?" Daisy asked.

Everyone turned to glare at Amber, which made Sara and Daisy realize how this mess happened in the first place.

"Daisy, Amber disobeyed your warning to avoid entering Vallestrella, and she made me go with her, so I wouldn't tell anyone," Sofia said. "Then we snuck into the Terrible Tower, and she broke the glass that the bottle was behind. Then she opened the bottle and let the moth fairy out."

Sara and Daisy weren't happy that Amber got them trapped by disobeying Daisy's warnings.

"I'm so sorry this happened," Amber apologized. "I'm especially sorry for not listening to you, Daisy. I was just being selfish. I didn't mean to bring harm to your home."

"It's okay, Amber," Daisy shrugged. "Unfortunately, some lessons have to be learned the hard way."

"That's true," Amber agreed.

"But it wasn't any worse than when Shuriki invaded the kingdom," Jesus shrugged.

Everyone else agreed—Tamarix's escape from Vallestrella wasn't nearly as bad as Shuriki's invasion.

"Well, everything is okay now, and soon enough we'll have our second Freedom Anniversary party," Elena smiled.

A few days later, everyone in the kingdom joined together at Avalor Palace for the kingdom's anniversary of the day Sofia saved them from Shuriki. There was even a band playing the song the folks sang when they marched to the palace that very day. Isabel even made a piñata that looked like Shuriki was tied up and hanging upside-down and screaming. All the kids loved how funny this piñata is, and they couldn't wait to beat it. Elena decided to not have the kids blindfolded during this game—she didn't think they'd have fun beating Shuriki if they couldn't even see her.

"Who wants to be the first to beat Shuriki?" Elena asked.

All the kids thought Sofia should have the first turn since she saved the kingdom from Shuriki. Sofia grabbed a stick and was ready to hit the piñata. The Avalorans clapped as they sang a traditional song used when it came to hitting a piñata.

Dale, dale, dale

No pierdes el tino

Mide la distancia

Que hay en el camino

Dale, dale, dale

No pierdes el tino

Porque si lo pierdes,

Pierdes el camino

The party was very fun, and even after the party was over, the Avalorans continued to celebrate.