Our Time

Meanwhile, Tamarix was still covering the kingdom with weeds. But then she heard some loud singing from the distance—and the song went...

This is our time

Our time to face our new foe

Our time

To reclaim what was ours long ago

This is our time

To stand up with honor and pride

Our time

We've come too far to be denied

It turned out Sara's and Daisy's families and the royals were riding the Jaquins and unicorns and singing at the top of their lungs. They were all ready to face Tamarix and bring her down.

And so we will fly to the rescue once more

To win back the beauty our kingdom has had before

It's up to us all to make it all A-Okay

And nothing (no, nothing) will stand in our way

This is our time

Together as one, we won't fail

Our time

This time we know we'll prevail

Our time

To honor our family and friends

Our time

This is our time

This is our time

Once again!

Sofia was riding Skye, and she smiled at Hugo, ready to execute their plan. Hugo was riding Migs with Axel.

"Brace yourself, Axel!" Hugo told his brother.

Migs flew toward Tamarix as fast as he could. Sofia flicked her wrist, and a rope came from her Enchantlet and grabbed the jewels Sara and Daisy were trapped inside. Hugo flicked his wrist, and a rope came his Enchantlet and grabbed Tamarix's wand. Now Tamarix couldn't make any more weeds.

"Well, you can't use the wand on me," Tamarix smirked.

"No, but we can stop you anyway," Sofia smirked back. She pointed the open bottle toward Tamarix and cried, "Polilla Atrapa!"

The bottle shone, and sparkles flew out toward Tamarix. The moth fairy tried to fly away, but the bottle pulled her inside. Now the kingdom was saved, and everyone cheered loudly. The unicorns and Jaquins landed.

Elena ran over to Sofia and hugged her. "Great job, Sofia!" she exclaimed. "You saved Avalor...again."

"That's my girl," Roland smiled.

Everyone was grateful for what Sofia did. The kingdom was safe from Tamarix, but now there were a few more problems.

"Well, one problem is taken care of, and now we have to take care of two more," Sofia declared. "First, we need to free Daisy and Sara from these jewels."

"How are we going to get them out?" James asked.

"I think I might know," Sofia declared. "There's a statue of Aziluna in the mountains, and he could undo any spell or curse. I bet if I put the jewels and the wand on the crown of the statue, it'll free Daisy and Sara."

"Well, we'll never know if we don't try," Elena smiled. "Talking isn't going to do the job."

Everyone got back on a Jaquin and unicorn, and they flew off into the mountains.