It's a Secret

Sara, her guardians, and the royals of Enchancia and Albuquerque were happy to join the Avaloran royals—but Amber was still upset at not getting to visit Vallestrella.

At the palace, there were Jaquins Skylar, Luna, Migs, and his mate Dulce along with their kids: Mingo, Estrella, and Zoom. There was also an adult Jaquin that was dark magenta with bright pink spots.

"Greetings," Migs smiled.

"Welcome back to Avalor," Skylar smiled.

Mingo was happy that Isabel was back, and he flew into her arms. Estrella was happy to see Sofia, and she flew into her arms.

"Hi, Estrella," Sofia smiled.

"Who's your friend?" Isabel asked.

"This is my friend Julia," Luna smiled.

"Greetings," Julia smiled.

"Good to meet you," James smiled.

"Hey, where's the other girl who was with you?" Skylar asked. "The one who disappeared in the earthquake the last time you were here?"

"You mean Daisy?" Sara asked. "She's settling in with her grandmother—they'll be here anytime."

The Jaquins were happy to see the royals of Enchancia and Albuquerque—especially Sofia, since she saved Avalor—but they could tell that Amber wasn't very happy.

"The princess with the red and blue dress doesn't look very happy, Dad," Zoom whispered to his father.

"No, she doesn't," Migs whispered.

Having heard this, Sofia went over and whispered, "Amber is upset because she wants to visit Vallestrella, and Daisy said no because humans aren't allowed in that realm."

"Why not?" Estrella asked.

"I'll tell you and your brothers about it tonight, Estrella," Migs told his daughter.

"Okay," Estrella nodded.

Luna and Julia heard the conversation, and they had an idea.

Later, Daisy and her parents and grandmother joined the royals at the palace. She was happy to join her friends—but Amber was so mad at her that she won't even take a glance at her. Elena's family noticed this.

"Is Amber okay?" Esteban whispered.

"She's mad because she wants to visit Vallestrella, and Daisy said that humans aren't allowed in there," Sofia replied.

"Amber's been trying to get Daisy to change her mind but no success," Hugo joined in.

"Why is Amber trying to get Daisy to let her do that?" Isabel frowned. "Daisy doesn't even make the rules of Vallestrella."

"For that reason, Amber didn't think Daisy should forbid her to do it," Sofia said.

Luna pulled Amber aside and whispered, "Princess Amber, you want to visit Vallestrella, don't you?"

"Yes, I do, but that bossy Avaloran Daisy won't let me," Amber pouted. "What's the point of telling me not to visit that realm if she doesn't make the rules?"

"Well, she's telling that for your own safety, but you're right—she doesn't make the rules of the realm," Julia told her. "That's why we want to help you."

"We'll take you to Vallestrella tonight while everyone is sleeping," Luna offered. "No one, especially, Daisy will ever know you disobeyed her."

Amber was really happy to hear that. "Great!" she cried in a whisper.

But then Amber heard a familiar voice saying, "Not great!"

Amber turned around and saw Sofia glaring at her. It turned out Sofia had overheard the conversation, and she wasn't happy with what her sister is going to do.

"You're going to Vallestrella without anybody knowing?" Sofia glared. "Not on my watch—I am so telling Mom and Dad."

"No, Sofia, you can't," Amber urged.

"Why not?" Sofia asked.

"Because you're my sister," Amber replied.

"It doesn't matter—Mom and Dad have to know you're doing something dangerous," Sofia reminded her. "Daisy said not to go to Vallestrella—what if you do something you'll regret?"

"Since you put it that way, you can come with us," Luna offered.

"What?" Sofia gasped. "No way—I'm telling Mom and Dad what Amber is doing."

"No! Sofia, if you promise not to tell Mom and Dad, I'll take you to Vallestrella with me," Amber offered.

Sofia didn't want to go to Vallestrella, but she knew Amber wouldn't listen to Daisy's warnings. "Okay, but only for 15 minutes because we don't want to cause any trouble," she chided her sister.

"Okay," Amber nodded.