Here Comes Trouble

In the morning, Sara, Edelyn, and Vaughn joined the royals for breakfast. Luisa had made Huevos Rancheros, and everyone really loved them—but Sofia barely slept, and she could hardly eat.

 Luisa had made Huevos Rancheros, and everyone really loved them—but Sofia barely slept, and she could hardly eat

"Sofia, you've barely eaten a thing," Hugo noted.

"And you look like you haven't slept," Elena chimed in.

Sofia couldn't sleep because she felt bad about disobeying Daisy's warnings, but she didn't want anybody to know what she did. "I had a bad dream last night," she lied.

"That's strange—you only get bad dreams when you eat too many raspberry cinnamon bon-bons before bed," Miranda told her daughter. "Does your tummy hurt?"

"No, it doesn't," Sofia replied.

"Maybe you'll sleep better tonight," Isabel suggested.

"Perhaps you should get some more sleep right now, princesita," Esteban suggested.

Suddenly, there was beeping.

"What was that?" Francisco asked.

"I think it's coming from those magic bracelets," Isabel surmised, pointing to Sofia's and Hugo's wrists.

The two Enchantlets were beeping and lighting up—and that meant that something was wrong.

"Our Enchantlets do that when there's big trouble in the Ever Realm," Hugo said. "Let's see what it is." He flicked his wrist, and a rope emerged from his Enchantlet. The rope formed a circle, showing Tamarix using her wand to cover the city with vined weeds. "What is that?"

"It looks like a moth fairy," Elena said.

Sofia and Amber were horrified that Tamarix got loose in Avalor. Sofia gave Amber an angry glare, showing her that they shouldn't have entered Vallestrella in the first place.

"I bet the Jaquins are trying to stop her," Isabel surmised.

"We'd better help," Elena declared.

"Let's get Daisy to help, too," Sara suggested.

Amber didn't like the sound of that—if Daisy joined in the fight to stop Tamarix, she'd know Amber disobeyed her. "Why do we have to get Daisy to help?" she asked.

"She's an experienced rescuer, Amber—she works for the rescue squad at the tiger park," Sara replied. "We need all the help we can get."

"Let's go," Elena instructed.

Everyone climbed into some coaches, and they rode off to find Elvira's house.

Daisy was standing outside her grandmother's house, holding Estrella in her arms—and Estrella was crying.

"Migs, I'm so sorry this happened," Daisy frowned. "I'll take care of her."

Suddenly, Daisy heard Sara calling, "Daisy!" The coaches pulled up and stopped. Sara, Edelyn, Vaughn, and the royals got out of the coaches.