Chapter 9

Back at school everything was the same. Nothing changed only that every time a girl wasn't looking Mori or Tamiki would give me a kiss on the cheek. The twins were bored out of there minds. It was really funny watching them moan over it.

"Hey I have an idea!" Tamiki said once all the girls were gone.

Oh great anther one of these. " I was thinking that we could do something special for valentines day. It is that time of year."

He is right, people are coming in more now that it is getting closer. I never had a boyfriend or anyone close to it to do anything special for me. But this year I have a shot at it.

"What is it Tamiki?" I asked.

"We could each have a box and when people come they could put there things inside."

"Well that's what most people do stupid." I said but then he came up to me.

"No but I will pick out outfits for us to wear." Oh great a cosplay thing of his.

"Fine what ever." I said and looked down at the ground. What will I get for everybody. I want something different that won't go in there boxes. I gift you would say. At the end of school instead of heading home I went tithe mall with Haruhi.

"So we are going to go shopping for the guys right?" Haruhi asked.

"Yah you can buy whatever you want for them and I will pay ok." She nodded and smiled and so did I. First we went into a computer store. Something for Kyouya.

All I saw was some earbuds, and I know he doesn't like music that much. Then I saw this really nice watch which was in the store but I don't know how.

"This please." I said and pointed to it. The man grabbed it out and handed it to me. " Thanks." I then met up with Haruhi. And we won't tell each other what we got for anybody. Then we split up again but until we were done.

I walked into a video game store and found the newest version of the game Hikaru was playing and bought it. Then I went into a hello kitty store. Seemed like Huni would like something here.

I found a cute cake person, it seemed like this would be something perfect for him. Then I went into a nice clothing store. I found a nice t-shirt it was for a girl but looked like something for a guy, Haruhi would love it. Then I went to a random store. I needed something for Karou, Tamiki, Mori. Hopefully there will be something for them here.

I walked around and saw a necklace one for a boy and one for a girl. It said I will love you now and forever, but was split in half. I didn't know who to get that for Mori or Tamiki. They both have very strong feelings for me. I decided I would get 2. I would have the same one and Mori and Tamiki would get the other part. It was perfect. Now all I need is something for Karou.

I looked more and couldn't hind a thing that he would like. I went to a few stores and then saw a cute little carriage from Cinderella. I always heard him talk about carriages. I got it and went out to the fountain outside the mall and Haruhi sitting on the edge.

"Hey." She popped up and the driver came and took my bags away.

"So you good." I asked.

"Yah, can I go home now?"

"Yah do need a ride Haruhi."

"No I'll be fine I have to go to the store anyway." She waved and began running down the road. I got into the car thinking that Mori or Tamiki won't get mad that I am giving them the same thing.

And before I knew it I was home and told the butler to hide them in my safe so they can't get in. I walked in and saw Hikaru on the couch playing video games and Karou next to him watching. Everything was normal and still it was just like tonight when they found me singing in the back yard. Begging me to talk again and they promised to be my brothers. Thinking about it almost made my eyes water but I just brushed it away.

"Hey guys." I said and sat down next to Hikaru.

"Hey Raine." They both said. But something was wrong. They were to quite. Hikaru isn't yelling at the TV and Karou isn't asking what I got for them. Something is up and they dot want me to know.

"What are you guys planning?" I asked and crossed my arms. There faces dropped.

"It is not us it is the boss. He doesn't want us to tell you." They both said. So it is Tamiki who is doing this. I have a bad dealing about this. I looked at them and they had that devil smile. I couldn't help but smile myself.

----------

Tomorrow is Valentines Day. All the girls are coming in and I have to make sweets all day in the kitchen. It was fun and Mori and Huni always stopped in and see if I was done yet. And when ever I passed Tamiki he blushed or smiled. I wonder what he is planing.

"Hey Raine can you put your earbuds in?" Tamiki asked me.

"Sure." I did what he said. I wanted to know what he was planing but I also wanted it to be a surprise. Then it was over and Mori came over and took off my earbuds and helped me up.

"Thanks Mori." I smiled and joined the twins so we can go home. Tomorrow is a very big day at the Host Club.

------------

I woke up to the twins whispering in my ear.

"What do you want?" I moaned and looked at them. They held up a pink dress with a punch of hot pink lace over it. They didn't do a bad job on it.

I put it on and walked down the hall and then I saw the Host Club at the bottom of the stairs. All of them holding a rose and in a White tux and pink under dress shirt. I walked down and greeted by a hug from Tamiki.

"Oh your so cute my little princess." I kicked him in the leg and he dropped me.

"That hurt." He wined and grabbed his leg.

"Yah I know." I giggled. "So what are you guys doing here?" They all looked at me and smiled.

"Well princess we are going to have a contest for a kiss." Tamiki said. Wait a kiss I never said anything about that.

"What do you mean by kiss and should we be at school." I stared at him with a bit of a death glare.

"What I mean is you will kiss the winner, and I asked the school if we could just go for club hours so we have all morning." He explained. I nodded at him. I am kind of scared on what the challenges or questions there will be. " So everyone the only thing is that the twins and Haruhi are not aloud to join in." Tamiki said and I looked over at the twins they were all confused because they couldn't join.

"What do you mean we can join." Karou said and the both put there hands on there hips and stared right at Tamiki.

"You are her brothers and Haruhi is a girl that would be unfair and weird." Tamiki said. I walked over to the twins who were right in front of Tamiki and kissed both of them on the cheek. I looked back and saw Tamiki about as red as a beet.

"Ok then." Tamiki walked over to everyone else. "The first thing we need to do is give her are gifts."

"Oh yah I will be right back." I walked away from them and to my safe were the gifts were kept. I unlocked and grabbed the wrapped bags inside. I closed it and made sure it was locked and went back upstairs to find all of them on the couches with bags and boxes by there feet. I sat down next to Haruhi.

"Ok I will go first." Tamiki said he got up and handed everyone a bag. And then everyone else passed there's out. Only I was left and I was looking at my gifts from them in amazement. Kyouya got me a really nice sewing set, Tamiki a locket, Mori a flower and a box of fancy chocolates, Haruhi a BFF necklace, Huni a little tiger plushy, and the twins got me a CD with all the songs me and Hikaru did and all the dances me and Karou did together. I nearly cried at the this it made me so happy that they actually did this for me.

Now it was my turn. I got up and handed everyone there gifts they all opened them and were happy. Tamiki and Mori came up to me and held out the necklaces. I pulled out the price that fit into both of them. They smiled and I helped them put them on.

"Now that we have all got are gifts it is time for the cooking." Tamiki raised his finger in the air and then pointed to the kitchen. "Now Raine you stay here." Tamiki said and left with the others expect Haruhi and The twins. But somehow I still feel alone.