Chapter 18

We went back to school and they had one less costumer to tend to the day we got back. I still sit at the window with my headphones on and listening to music. Sometimes Kyouya needs help with things and I do. Or if Tamaki is trying to figure out ideas for Cosplay.

"Raine come on please will you just put this on." Tamaki whims at me.

"No I know I like fashion and stuff but I don't want to look like an idiot."

"Please you will look so cute." He pushes the dress closer to my face.

"No I won't." I push it back at him. Then I smile my devil smile. He steps away from me. " I have an idea." I go to the changing rooms and look though some boxes of old Cosplay outfits. I go into a changing room. I put on a boys uniform and tie my hair up in a low pony tail.

"You guys are out there arn't you." I said and hear shuffling of there feet and Tamaki whispering. I pull back the curtain and see them trying to fight quietly.

"Oh Rain-chan you look so cool." Huni says and walks over to me and Mori follows.

"Um why did you put on that." Tamaki said and stepped closer to me.

"Because I can."

"But a lady isn't going to wear boys clothes you have to wear girl clothes and be my little princess." He says.

"What about Haruhi." I point to her. His faces dropped since she always wears a boys uniform.

"She got you that time." Hikaru said and he and Karou started snickering.

"Fine then you are you." Tamaki said and crossed his arms.

"Ok awesome." Does he really think that of he doesn't care I would change back. I think he forgot I can see his feelings and he still does care. "I wonder if I cut my hair too maybe...."

"Ahh no please don't do that my little princess you look so beautiful now please don't change." He grabbed onto me a hugs me really tight.

"I wasn't." I said and looked at him.

"Then why did you say it." He said and he was near tears.

"Because I'm there sister remember I like to prank too." I pointed to my brothers.

"Oh." He backs away. Me and the twins start laughing.

"You really are an idiot Tamaki." Haruhi says to him.

"Mommy Haruhi is being mean to me again." He runs over and hugs Kyouya.

We all start laughing except Mori and Kyouya. I still don't get that.

"Ok I'm going to go change." I said and Tamaki's brightened.

"Yes my princess will become aw pretty girl again." He says and does one of his dramatic things. I go back into the dressing room and get changed back into regular clothes again and walked out. "Yay my princess is finally back" He says and swirls me around.

"Mori" I say and Mori comes and grabs me away from Tamaki.

"Why do you always do that" He says pouting at me. I walk over to him and lift up his chin.

"Because I can" I say and smirk and he smiles down at me. I can't believe I love this idiot.

~~~~~
Ok I'm so sorry about all the waiting and everything. I just have a lot of school stuff and dance things going on. It will probley get better in the summer. Love you all bye.