Chapter 7

The night if the day with Tamiki is very pretty. The moon is full and stars are everywhere. I was sitting just outside my door and then I heard a car pull up. I looked down from the wonderful sky and see Tamiki standing there looking at me. I giggled and he blushed. Hikaru and Karou came out of the house.

"Now don't you dare hurt her. Or you will get it." They pretended to cut off there heads with there fingers. Tamiki just stepped back startled. The twins both laughed while I giggled.

"Don't worry you 2 I'll be fine and if he does pull anything stupid on me I will make sure he gets paided back. I gave a little devilish smile.

"Anyway, are you ready to go princess?"

"Yah,bye you 2." I gave them each a kiss on the cheek. and walked down the steps to meet Tamiki. And showed me to the limo.

"Ah Tamiki can we walk to the park please?"

"Why sure princess." He told the driver he can go home. So me and Tamiki started walking down the sidewalk which was covered in the petals of the cherry blossoms. I looked down but not sure why.

"Raine you look very lovely tonight." I looked up and are eyes meet. He didn't have the fake love in his eyes this was for real. I blushed and smiled. I tried to put a cute outfit together. I floral print strapless dress,brown sandals, and a brown leather purse that went across my body.

I looked down into my purse trying to find this piece of fabric I wanted to give him.

"What are you looking for?" I dug a little more and found it.

"This." I opened his hand and put a piece of fabric com the dress I was wearing.

"What is it?"

"A piece of fabric so that you can always remember me, Oh wait." I grabbed it back and kissed it. "Here I almost forgot about that part." I handed it back to him and he stared at it for a while and smiled.

"You are different Raine and I like that." A few minutes later we got to the park and he lead me to this small blanket with a bunch of fancy food and a lantern.

"This is very pretty Tamiki." I sat down on the warm blanket and he sat down next to me. I grabbed some cake and ate it.

"Oh I have a surprise for you. The twins told me you love this stuff." What does mean by stuff.

Then he holds out 2 cokes. I haven't had this in forever.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you." I hugged him like a mad person. He handed me one.

I popped it open and was about to drink it and I looked over at Tamiki who was confused who to open it.

"Really." I grabbed it from him and popped it open and gave it back. "Ok on 1 2 3" We both had a big drink of it. It felt good to have that fizzy drink in my mouth again.

"Wow that is amazing." He said and we both started laughing. I then stopped and looked up at the sky it was beautiful. I then remembered when I stopped talking every night I came out and looked at the stars and cried. And then I realized I started crying. And Tamiki stopped laughing and looked at me.

"What's the matter Raine?"

"It is that when I stopped talking I went outside every night and looked up at the stars and cried. Because I thought no-one loved me then."

Tamiki looked at me for a long time and I had stopped crying.

"Your not going to be alone any more Rain. Everyone loves you. And I love you with all my heart."