Chapter 3

Tamiki's P.O.V

She put here earbuds on. So I turned back toured the rest of the host club.

"Ok everybody come in!" I yelled. They all gathered around me.

"Don't you dare on thinking of kicking are sister out." The twins said.

"I wasn't going to do that!" I raised my voice. " I mean we need to think of how to act around her." I said this time that was more like a whisper.

"Ok good." The twins said and there devil grin went away. I wonder if Raine has the same grin. Even if she does I will love her always. Oh God! What is she figured it out. I walked over to my corner and sat down.

"Meeting over!" I yelled and then pouted. What if she did if she did then does she feel the same way. I hope I haven't showed to much.

Raine's P.O.V

I was listening to my favorite music when Hikaru came over and took them off. He heard a bit and it looked like he was going to cry. It was the song we used to sing all the time with each other. But I shut it off.

"So am I kicked off?" I asked hoping that I wasn't.

"Nope, Me and Karou would prank him forever if he did." He smiled and helped me off the polished floor. He then walked me back to the rest of the group.

"Hey Rain-chan, Lets go eat cake!" Huni said. I looked into his eyes there was Kindness, sweet, and cute even friendly.

"Sure Come on." I pulled him to the pantry and grabbed 3 cakes. "Come on Huni we can go outside to eat, Its really nice." I said smiling from ear to ear, he always made me happy always.

"Sure, Come on Mori-sempi." I then grabbed mori's hand and we all ran out to a nice hill by the school.

When we got there, the breeze was so soft it felt amazing to be outside. We sat down and had the 3 cakes in about 15 minutes. It was super good. And why we were eating Mori kept on staring at me. Do I freak him out or something . I looked into his eyes. All I saw was Love. Did he really love me. Then I have 2 guys on the list.

"Come on let's go back inside it is getting cold." I said and it was the wind had picked up.

"Sure, Mori-sempi can you carry us back?" Huni asked Mori. I didn't want to be carried even though it would be nice.

"Sure." And that was all he said. He then picked up Huni and put him on his shoulders then he picked me up and carried me in the just married position.

And even though the school was 5 minutes away I fell into a light sleep. I was tired from the day.

"Raine?" I heard a voice and it was loud. Ugh I can only guess one person.

"Dear Princess are you alright?" That idiot Tamiki. I opened my eyes and the hole host club was looking down on me.

"You idiot Mori just carried me in and I feel asleep. Like really." But they all just stayed there looking at me looking at my eyes. "What are you guess looking at?" I asked.

"You eyes Raine they have never done this before." It was Karou. What does he mean. Never done this before.

I got up from were I was siting and went to the bathroom. I looked up and my eyes were hazel. I screamed, how could they. It was never like this I knew they become weird at night but never at day. What is going on. I ran out of the bathroom with tears in my eyes. But half way down the hall way I heard all the host club members not Kyouya or Mori. All of them shouting my name each for different reasons.

I ran out and saw are limo. I jumped inside.

"Step on it." I shouted and he did. I looked out the window and saw them watching me go and Kyouya on the phone.

"Where to Miss?" Oh yah I don't even know. I'll just go home.

"Home." I said and sighed I was just looking out the window the whole way there crying. The world is beautiful when I am a monster in the dark.

Back at the house, I went straight to the music room closed the door and locked it. Probley because The twins will be consign soon. I went over tithe corner and cryer more. What is going on. They never changed during the day. People are going to think I am a freak.

I wanted to do something nice that would make me feel better. I got up and went to the piano. I started playing, just a simple song. Once Upon A Dream from Sleeping Beauty. Then I heard foot steps and stopped and looked up. No one was there because the door was locked.

"Let us in Raine at least one of us." Karou was pounding on the door.

"Fine, Haruhi." I went to the door looking down Haruhi stepped in. I looked up as I locked the door again. She saw me all puffy and hazel eyes just like the twins.

"Are you ok." she came up close.

"Yah it is just that this has never happened before so I am scared." I started crying again. And I put my head in my hands. She hugged me.

"You know those idiots out there heard you play. The twins,Tamiki and Huni were all crying. Kyouya looked surprised."

"Really." I said with a whisper.

" Now is there anything else you can do to brighten yourself up. We can worry about the eyes later."

"Yah I can dance down at the studio room but we would have to pass the idiots." She and me laughed." Oh well they can watch as long as they don't say anything that will be fine. Beside there is a surprise for each friend in each song I dance to. But only 1 each day though."

"Come on." We both smiled and walked out of the room and seeing all of them sitting on the floor.

"Come on, you get to see me dance." They all got up and followed me to the studio. I had them all sit in front.

"Ok let me explain. The rules so laughing at me. That's all the rules. And each day after this you will all come home with me and watch one dance. Each dance is for a host and you have to guess who the dance is for."

They all nodded. Ok then let's get started. I went over to the music player. I picked the song demons. I hope they guess which one this is.

It started to play I can here the music and I started to dance across the wonderful studio. It makes me happy to do this again.

I looked down at them why dancing and I saw Hikaru and Karou both crying. They Love me even if I am a demon.