Chapter 4

I was flowing to the song. It felt so good just to get my feelings out. When the music ended they all stared at me. Hikaru and Karou with tears in there eyes and Tamiki about to cry.

"Ok now guess." I said with a big smile. They all thought for a while. Kyouya got up first. He came over and whispered.

"You."

"It can't be me go think again." I pushed him back over to we're he was. Next Hikaru and Karou came up.

" Mori." They both whispered. I nodded and gave them both a kiss on the cheek. I looked down and saw Tamiki blushing like crazy.

"You Know they are my brothers right it is fine if I kiss them." Tamiki looked up. The twins crashed on the ground laughing. But I was giggling. Then Tamiki came up.

"Is it Kyouya." He whispered.

"Nope. But you guessed so you lose." He pouted and walked to the corner and sulked. Then I saw Huni and Mori come up with Kyouya behind them.

"Mori!" Huni whispered. I nodded. Then Mori stepped closer.

"Me." I nodded again and he went down and have me a hug. I had never seen him like this. So I know he likes me without looking into his eyes. He got up and everyone was staring. Kyouya came up.

"Mori."

"Yes." I smiled brightly. Not worring about anything But I knew that things were wrong. I went up to the mirror and looked my eyes changed back to blue. Everone noticed me looking. And Tamiki got up and walked over.

He bent down and whispered.

"You know we will all always love you even if you think you are not perfect because you are." I looked up to him and be was smiling and so was I. I leaned in on his chest.

"Thank you." I said and everyone came around us. When I was done they all went to the door everyone went except Mori.

" Raine will you go with me to my families ball tomorrow night?" Hikaru and Karou were behind me. I looked back and they nodded.

"Yes." He made a small smile. It made me smile because I had never saw him do that. Then he left. We all went up to bed I crashed down without changing. The twins did the same but came close to me and snuggled me. And I feel asleep.

In the morning Karou said stay home because I had a long day yesturday. Plus it would give me extra time to make minor changes to my dress I am wearing. I just nodded. They left and I went to the sewing room. I got the dress out of the closet there and put it on. It still fit and I still look good. It was a creamy white with mint green lace on the bottoms of the dress, went down to the floor, and had a little puff.

I was happy to wear it again. I went over to the ribbons and grabbed a thick mint colored ribbon and put in on my waist and tied it so there was a bow. I just stayed there for a little bit. I then took it off. I went back to our room. What should I do.

There is a ball and a boy how likes me asked me out to it. I know instead a prank I will give Mori a surprise. I got out my cell phone and dialed Mori's father.

"Hello, how is this?" He asked.

"It is one of Mori's Friends."

"Oh ok then what do you want." He seemed serious just like Mori.

" He asked me to your family ball tonight and I was wondering if I could say thanks by putting a firework show on. At midnight if you don't mind."

"Wow my son asked a girl. Anyway sure you seem nice. I will get some right away."

"Thank you see you tonight. Bye!" I ended the call. He seemed nice. I think. It was 4:30 and the ball started at 6:00 The twins will be getting home soon. I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair. I will just leave it as it is. I brushed my teeth again. I looked in the mirror and the twins were behind me.

"Hi you guys." I said. I was just getting ready.

They came and gave he a hug. " You know you are growing up so fast." They both said. I tightened the hug.

"It's ok I will always be your little sister." I smiled. They let go and I went to the Sewing room again and they followed. I sat the. Down in some chairs and went back to the closet.

I pulled the dress on. And walked out. They saw me and smiled because this was one of there favorite dress. They got up and hugged me again. I got away from the and ran back down the hall to the bedroom. I say down and put on my mint green converse that match the the dress.

"Why are you wearing those?"

"Yeah you know I don't like heels." I laughed and they came over and grabbed my waist. We walked down the stairs and out the large windows I saw Mori standing out there.

I ran over to the door. Oh god I hope he wasn't there long it is pretty cold. I opened it and are eyes meet. He was in love. I blushed a bit know.

Then I was pushed into Mori's arms. He got me. I gave my brothers a death glare. Mori carried me down the steps to the limo.

"You don't have to carry me." I said. He put me in the limo and then he slid in next to me. I looked out the window and watched as the sun went slowly down. I can't wait until tonight. This will be something that I will never forget.