chapter 11

"What do we do then?" Cherry asked Sans as Frisk looked up and down to Katie.

"W-We c-could watch Anime." Alphys spoke up.

Chara scowled as they were ignored

"There's Anime here?" Cherry asked curiously.

Alphys nodded. "I have the Mew Mew Kissy Cutie anime." she smiled, happy someone knew about Anime.

"Junk." Chara muttered.

Cherry's left eye slightly twitched, but she forced a polite smile as her parents had taught her how to do that and she had never even seen this, so maybe it would be good for her.

"W-We can w-watch it on the big screen." Alphys smiled.

"Well, big screens are fun..." Cherry agreed then.

Alphys pulled Cherry along.

"I'll join you in a minute, just going to talk privately to Chara." Sans said.

Chara gulped and looked a little nervous. Cherry walked with Alphys. Frisk looked curiously over to Sans.

"Frisk, kiddo, you go with Cherry." Sans told the kid.

Chara crossed their arms, looking annoyed, but was actually a little worried. Frisk then nodded and went after Cherry like a lost puppy. Sans went to have a talk with Chara.

"H-Hello, young human." Alphys said softly.

Frisk waved to Alphys.

"They, uh, they don't talk much..." Cherry told her about Katie's little cousin who was neither a boy or a girl.

"W-Well, they're cute... Like Mew Mew." Alphys blushed with a happy smile.

Frisk seemed to smile to Alphys.

"Indeed." Cherry agreed.

Alphys smiled nervously, but happily.

"So, what's this Anime about?" Cherry asked as she placed Frisk in between them like in Grillby's with Sans.

Alphys went off into a long rambling explanation of the anime. Cherry nodded as she tried not to interrupt, though this seemed to go on for a while. Alphys looked excited as she talked about it. Frisk just looked stoic as always. Cherry leaned back comfortably. Alphys set the anime playing.

Frisk looked at the screen plainly. Cherry seemed to look the same way right now. Alphys watched excitedly. Cherry was watching curiously as this was her first time after all. Frisk, as usual, said nothing. Alphys was happy to have company for the anime.

"Kinda reminds me of Friendship is Magic in a way." Cherry commented.

Alphys looked confused.

"I'll tell ya later..." Cherry shrugged.

Alphys nodded. Cherry giggled at some parts. Alphys didn't talk much while watching. Cherry followed along the best that she could.

Once the anime had finished, and Sans had come back in with a calm looking Chara, Alphys turned to Cherry. "What did you think?" she asked, excited.

"It was really interesting and colorful..." Cherry replied. "I think I wanna watch more."

Frisk looked over curiously. Alphys gasped happily. Chara looked at Frisk.

"Thanks for letting us give it a try though." Cherry smiled politely to Alphys.

Alphys smiled. Sans had invited Undyne along, with a smirk.