Chapter 12 (The End)

WAITD Chapter 12

A/N: First I wanna apologize for not posting in a while, been thinking a lot about this and I hope you all enjoy as much as I did. Alsooo it has quite a few BoyxBoy hot moments so I hope they were good enough. :D

-Rachel

Jacob's P.O.V

My mouth dropped and my eyes widened at the very image I was staring at. Tyler was on Glen's bed, happily kissing him.

"What the hell?!" I growled. Tyler flinched and rose up nervously.

"I swear, I can explain." He walked over to me and took me outside, then closed the door. "Okay, I know this looks bad but-"

"First you're a serious homophobic douche, then you apologize and try and help me work it out with Glen, now I come and find you making face with my ex! Who, might I add, is a fucking BOY!"

"Okay, this looks really bad but I have a good reason."

"Fine then, what is your 'good' reason."

"Okay, so when Glen recovered, he only recovered physically and not emotionally. He was a mess, crying every time he was alone. And I finally stopped to have a heart-to-heart conversation with him... and well, he kissed me. I went along with it because I knew he needed that kind of love... then I kind of got into it. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for it to get far but it just did." I relaxed and unclenched my fist.

"Well, I guess I should thank you for trying to help... So wait, are you gay?"

"Nope." He chuckled. "I'm completely straight but I guess there's a teeny bit of homosexuality in me." He chuckled then had a dirty smirk on his face. "Now I'm going to find a girl to sleep with and you go in there and sex it up with Glen..." My eyes widened at his command and he just laughed as he walked past me. "Oh, the condoms are in the drawer and keep IT on his bed." He chuckled one last time then he left, leaving me alone to my thoughts outside of his dorm. I sighed then opened the door and found Glen on his bed hugging his knees to his chest.

Glen's P.O.V

When I heard the door I quickly looked up and saw Jacob.

"Glen..." He said softy as he walked towards the bed. He looked extremely gorgeous, and he smelled so good. His hair was slightly messed up but it still looked sexy as it draped over his beautiful face. He sat at the edge of the bed and looked at me. "I-"

"Why are you here and not with Andrew?" I snapped. Realizing my attitude, I bit my lip to restrain from saying anything else. He looked at me confused then sighed.

"He rejected me."

"Oh I'm sorry... but why are you here?" He looked even more puzzled, probably trying figure out why I'm acting like this. I started looking around the room. I love Jacob, but now that Andrew rejected him, he'll probably think about him more and I can't take that. I looked back at Jacob but now he had a sexy smirk on his face which made me nervous. He moved closer to me and next I knew, I was pinned under him.

"Why? Because I realized something earlier..." He brought he lips to my ear and seductively whispered, "I love you Glen, and I want you. You, only you and all of you."

He pulled back and smiled before crashing his lips on mine. I felt the passion, and the love in the kiss. I held the back of his neck and played with his hair. His hands trailed down my body, and stopped at the hem of my shirt. I danced my tongue across his bottom lip and he parted his lips to allow me entrance. He pressed his body onto mine and I tugged on his hair, causing him to let out a cute, small moan. He pulled away and pressed his lips to my neck, making my groan turn into moans. I bit my lip as he sucked my sweet spot. Then his kisses trailed down and stopped at the bottom of my neck. He slipped his hand under my shirt and trailed his finger down my chest, his lips never leaving my neck. He was about reach for the zipper on my pants but he stopped. I was going to say something but he pressed his finger to my lips.