Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Well I hope you guys enjoy this ;D not sure if you'll be happy with my decision or not but regardless I hope you enjoy :D 

~ Rachel <3 

PS. The Video only had relevance to Jacob's P.O.V and is the reason why I did what I did...also the pic here is a pic of Alex sooooo onto the story :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jacob's P.O.V

"I love you." Andrew leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. He stood up straight, giving him dominance in the kiss because he was a little taller then me. I put my hand up to his cheek and wiped away the tears, not once breaking the kiss. After a moment I brought my hand to his neck and traced a line with my finger. He gripped my waist and deepened the kiss. I let his tongue have entrance into my mouth and the more he leaned in, the more I stepped back. Eventually I fell onto the bed, breaking the kiss. He towered over me, looking into my eyes. His face was flustered, his eyes were scared and confused. He was leaning in again but before I could close the space, he pulled back. He stood up and began pacing the room. "Oh god Jacob, I'm so sorry that should've.... never happened." He looked at me.

That stung a little. His eyes and the way he trembled slightly told me that he really was confused. I got up from the bed and walked over to him.

"No, it's alright... I-I liked it." He looked shocked at what I just said.

"What?"

"I...I have something to confess... but I need you to understand and to not be angry..." His expression relaxed. He walked over and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"You're my best friend... I will always try to understand." He smiled. I looked down, thinking of how to say this.

"W-well... I am... in...l-love ..with you..." I trailed off near the end so I don't think that he heard me. I looked up to meet his surprised looked. I searched his face for disgust, resentment or anger. I found neither, instead he stood there just, surprised.

"You're IN love with me?" I slowly nodded. "But, how?"

"I'm Bi..."

"Oh... well, I-I'm sorry but... I can't feel that way for you..."

"You're worried about what people would think?"

"No of course not, it's just... I'm sorry but honestly I've tried. I-" I cut him off.

"You tried to be 'gay' for me?" We both chuckled as I made air quotes.

"Yeah, I tried but I guess I can't... I hope this doesn't affect our friendship." He looked a little worried and I smiled.

"It won't... I thought it would but I guess the rejection didn't hurt as much as I expected. Cuz to be honest, I was head over heels for you." He laughed and eventually I joined.

"You were THAT into me? Wow, guess I am sexy." He winked as he ran his hands down his body. I laughed at his stupidity. "But wait..." His eyes grew wide and he had a smirk but it quickly disappeared when I gave him a curious look. "So tell me what really went on between you and Glen." Damn, he really wanted to know.

"Um.. Well, for a while.. He was my boyfriend-"

"I KNEW IT!" He yelled as he jumped up and down. He stopped and had a proud smirk on his face, like someone who just found out that the person they guessed was actually the person their friend liked. This boy could be so childish sometimes. I wonder how he is older than me. He stopped smiling and began to think deeply. "You said 'was'... What happened?" He looked at me.