Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Andrew's P.O.V

I stood in front of my mirror, fixing my hair and adjusting my clothes. I wore a plaid black and red button down with black fitting jeans and black vans. In the reflection I saw Jacob sitting on his bed, moping.

"Duuuuude," I said turning to face him, "Stop moping, we're going to a party."

"What if I don't wanna go?"

"You're already dressed, so it makes no sense to not go." He sighed and got up off of his bed.

"Fine." He went to the mirror and fixed his clothes. He had on a red button down that had black designs on it. It wasn't button up all the way , making his black undershirt able to be seen. He also had on black skinny jeans and red high tops.

"I have to go pick up Evangeline, you wanna come with us or meet us there?" I said looking down at my watch then back at him.

"Meet you guys there." I nodded at him and he left the dorm.

I went over to the girls dorm and walked up to Evangeline's dorm. I knocked softly and the door opened. There stood the most beautiful thing that I have seen all day. Evangeline in her purple dress. It was fitting at the torso with a small black bow in the middle and it flowed below the waist. She had a light pink blush on her cheeks and had a light lavender eyeshadow.

"Wow... You look amazing." I smiled taking her hand.

"Thanks, you do too." She smiled and closed the door behind her. We exited the building and walked over to my car.

Jacob's P.O.V

I stood by a tub of beer which was near the door. The door opened again and this time Andrew and Evangeline came in. Eva looked really pretty. I sighed, picked up a beer and waved at them. They saw me and walked over.

"Should you be drinking?" Andrew asked looking slightly worried.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'. He gave me a weird look as I was about to press the bottle to my lips. I put the beer down and sighed. "It's a party, and I'm going to enjoy myself. So should you, which means stop worrying about me and go spend time with your girlfriend." I smiled.

"Fine, but don't get drunk, you have to drive yourself home." I raised my hands in defeat and nodded. He shook his head and walked away with Evangeline. Once they were out of view, I took a gulp of the burning liquid and tried to find a place to sit. Making my way through the sweaty dancing groups of people, I finally reach the couch which, to my liking, wasn't so crowded. I sat down and took another gulp. It ran down my throat, burning every spot that it passes. 'I shouldn't be drinking' a voice says in my head. The other voice tells it to screw off, so I continue drinking. I knew why I shouldn't but it wouldn't hurt to drink a little.

*Flashback Begins*

"Jacob, calm down." I turned to look at him. I held up the bottle and took another long gulp. Glaring straight at him, I threw the bottle at the wall.

"No Uncle James, I-I won't fucking calm down!" I trembled as I yelled.

"Please, all you're doing is hurting yourself... please relax." He started tearing up. He may be an relaxed adult but with me and Emily, he gets easily worried. I hadn't realized that I was weak until I collapsed to the ground. Uncle James ran to me and held me in his arms.

"I...I'm-"

"Shh, just rest... and please don't ever scare me like that again."

*Flashback Ends*

I sighed and took one last gulp of beer. I put down the empty bottle and was greeted by the smile of a very attractive red head. She had on a really tight neon blue halter top, tight black pants and blue and black stilletoes. Though the top was tight, she still managed enough space for her breasts. She had on a heavy amount of eye liner and blue eye shadow. Her hair was was long and curled at the ends. I motioned for her to come and so she walked towards me, wobbling with almost every step. When she reached where I was sitting, she stumbled over and landed on my lap.

"Why, hello there gorgeous." I smirked and gripped my hands around her waist.

"Nice to see a smile on your face Mr. Grumpy." She giggled and held up a beer. When did she bring that? "Want it? I'm a little toooo drunk." She giggled again, the alchohol in her breath now more noticeable. I looked at the bottle cautiously. Nothing could possibly go wrong with a little more. I smiled and took it. After opening it, I took a long drink and the girl just smiled at me, still sitting comfortably on my lap. "So, what's your name cutie?"

"Jacob, and yours?"

"Cassandra," she said standing up and taking my hand. She leaned next to my ear and whispered, "Let's have some fun... in private." She pulled back and I smirked. Standing up, I drank more beer and she began leading me into a hallway. She was a little taller than me due to the stilletoes. We stopped near a random door and she pressed her body on mine. Immediately her glossed lips aggressively met mine and her tongue sought entrance into my mouth. I gripped my hands on her hips and she rubbed her chest seductively on mine. Let me be honest, I was not enjoying this at all. She was bruising my lips, and not in the fun way, her breath reeked of alchohol and I almost choked on her tongue. Finally having enough, I pushed her away from me.

"What happened? Don't you want me?" She looked sad then began running her finger up and down my thigh. I shrugged off her hand and looked at her.

"Kissing you was like having mouth sex with a grizzly bear, not appealing and quite hazardous."

"Oh really? Fine then, have fun masturbating to the thought of all of this." She scoffed then turned on her heel and stomped away.

"Stupid slut." I sighed and sat on the floor. I ran my fingers through my hair and went into my thoughts. I clearly didn't want her in the first place, so why did I do it? Oh, because I'm trying to get over Glen but I knew I couldn't. I realized that I hadn't paid much notice to my ever growing feelings for Glen because of my constant thoughts about Andrew. Now that I told Andrew the truth, and heard his response, I don't have to worry anymore. Realizing something, I stood up and walked back out into the living room. There were still groups of people dancing, a few making out on the couch and more people in the kitchen. I made my way through the crowds, occasionally getting pushed but that didn't bother me. I exited the house and found a few people leaning on my car. Simple solution to that. I entered throught the passengers door and sat in the drivers seat. I turned on the engine and startled the group. I drove off with a few of them cursing at me. Still didn't care because I needed to go see Glen. First I made a quick stop to buy something. When I was done, I continued on my way to the dorms. I parked, entered the building and made my way up to Glen's dorm. Noticing that it was opened a little, I gently pushed on the door. My mouth dropped and my eyes widened at the very image I was staring at.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :D and what did Jacob see? and why was it shocking? Comment vote and tell others. Well I bid you adue my lovelies  

~Rachel <3