Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

Jacob's P.O.V

I laid down next to Andrew as he gently stroked my hair. He had one arm over my shoulder and my arm was gripped tightly around his waist. Andrew stopped stroking my hair and moved his hand to my cheek. He brought it down to my neck an slowly pulled me in. Our lips were inches away when a voice interrupted.

"Oh Andreeeew," A sickly high voice sang. We both turned to look, me with a disgusted face but Andrew with a joyed expression?! Why was he so happy. I looked closely at the girl and realized who it was. Angela. She walked closer and I felt Andrew's hand drop from my neck. He got up from where we laid and I tried to keep him with me but he shrugged me off.

"Andrew?" I called out but he kept walking towards Angela.

"Andrew?" I said a little louder this time but he still approached her. She threw her arms around him and he put his hands on her hips.

"Andrew?!" I cried out. He ignored me, he began to kiss her passionately, aggressively, and all the ways I wished he would kiss me.

I felt tears streaming down my face, I couldn't take watching him with anyone else, especially her. I didn't know why but I just couldn't trust her.

"Andrew!...Andrew! ?...A-Andrew?" Still no response from him. The two began to walk away slowly disappearing from my sight. Why did he leave me there?

-------

I woke up, tears and sweat covering my face, still in Andrew's arms. I looked up at him, his features still calm, relaxed, and as gorgeous as ever.

"Hey Jake," I was shocked when I realized that he was awake, but to be honest, who wouldn't be after all that fuss I made during the dream. "You okay?" He placed his hand on my cheek and wiped away a tear with his thumb.

"Uh, Yeah... Just a bad dream, is all." I adjusted myself so that both me and him would be comfortable in our position.

"What happened?" Damnit, how was I supposed to tell him the truth? And I don't want to keep lying to him. Wait, I knew exactly how to pull this off.

"Well, something ...very dear to me was taken by someone evil... truly evil and I tried to get it back but... I couldn't so I lost it forever..." I looked at him, tears slightly welling up in my eyes. He smiled then hugged me tight. I felt our bare legs touch, wait I had jeans on when I fell asleep and so did he. I pulled back and looked under the sheets. Boxers but no pants or shirts, both of us. I looked up at him.

"What happened to my pants...and your's?"

"Oh well, I thought it would be uncomfortable for us to sleep in jeans so I just took them off..." He responded innocently.

The whole situation, idea of him stripping me made me turn as red as a tomato.

"Um... Thank you..."

"No problem." He smiled then looked at his phone. "Well it's Saturday, and it's still kinda early..." He said more to himself then looked at me, " Wanna go somewhere fun? Just the two of us, like how we used to."

"Yes!... I mean, I'd love to." He chuckled as I blushed a little.

"Great, but first I have to go see Angela and tell her what happened yesterday." I was so excited when he asked me, but it doesn't anything special to him because he is still with Angela. I wanted him, all of him but he's straight and taken.

I know, my first instict should be to try and break them up, but I can't take away his happiness for my selfish needs because what if they do break up but Andrew still won't feel that way for me? I guess I have to bear to with the pain of knowing that he'll never love me in that way.