Chapter 9 - Apologies and Presents

Hi,

The story is almost finished now only five more chapters to go.

EDITED 28/16/2015

******************************************************************************************      Chapter 9 - Apologies and presents

The next morning Jess spent the entire car ride complaining about apologising to Victoria.

"I mean she should apologise to you for trying to make your life a living hell" she continued as we walked to English, "Plus if I apologise then the satisfaction from slapping her is completely gone" she whined making me laugh while telling her to suck it up.

My free period was spent with Carlos in the gym working out. However after twenty minutes of training we decided to take a break. We wandered around the field at the back of the school, it was quite amazing how secluded it was. Carlos ended up telling me about his family and the problems he was having with his little sister who had been seriously ill. It was good to talk to Carlos and I felt honoured that he trusted me with his troubles. I didn't really know what advice to give him, but it seemed that just being able to talk about it to someone helped a lot.

We walked back into the school still deep in conversation. "I think we're going to be moving back to Spain soon. My parents have been talking about being closer to family." Carlos admitted.

"But what about Max? He's family" I said not liking the idea of Carlos moving away.

"Yeah, but I have other aunt and uncles over there as well as my grandparents."

"You can't leave, who's going to keep me a jess out of trouble?" I questioned with a pout on my face.

"Don't worry you're not going to loos me. I will refuse to move until I finish school anyway" he promised as he placed his arm over my shoulder.

Walking down the corridor we were met by Jackass who looked very angry as his eyes snapped to mine.

"Where have you been?" he yelled at me, "You're not allowed to go off school grounds" he accused making me angry. Once again he was trying to tell me what to do.

"I wasn't off school grounds you Jackass." I shouted at him making him visibly become frustrated.

"Then where were you?" he asked holding back his anger,

"What is it to you? You're not my Dad." I snapped, he opened his mouth about to say something but closed it and stormed off down the corridor.

"Well that was weird" Carlos commented quietly, but I didn't respond.

Jessica found me before we entered History and I gave her loads of support as it was time for her to apologise to Victoria.

"Do I really have to" she whined as we stood outside the classroom. Victoria was sat at her chair with her sidekicks giggling about something.

"Come on Jess, Just get it over with" I encouraged dragging her over to Victoria's desk.

"Oh look Vicky, Jessica has come to apologise." One of her sidekicks giggled and Victoria turned around looking at us with a smug smile.

"I'm sorry" Jess mumbled quietly,

"What was that? I didn't hear you, a little louder this time please" she said obviously enjoying herself.

Jessica gritted her teeth, "I'm sorry" she snapped,

"You don't sound sorry, try again only this time say it like you mean it"