9 | d a y s | l e f t - f i n e

Shane = Bold

Cleo = Italics

"Cleo? Oh my gosh Cleo, are you alright? I

"Cleo? Oh my gosh Cleo, are you alright? I...I...are you alright? "

"I'm fine. I'm j-"

"Good God, if you're not I swear I am going to castrate Jaxon in his sleep. I am so, so sorry that I left you behind. I...I fought. I did. I really did. But...but there were five bodyguards and only one of me. Oh...who am I kidding? I should have socked them all right in their bloody jaws. Leaving you like that...it...it's criminal."

"Shane. I'm fine. You don't need to worry about it. There's nothing you could have done."

"I can't believe I  just let them hustle me into the car. But you have to understand, I didn't mean to. I was...taken by surprise."

"Shane-"

"I didn't have time to put up a good fight. One moment we were kissing, which was really good by the way-"

"Shane?"

"-although, how you learned to kiss like that when you've never kissed a boy before is kind of suspicious."

"Shane!"

 "But that's beside the point. The point is that I am so, so sorry and if you die of hypothermia I will take Jaxon to the grave with you. No...scratch that. Before I kill him I'll make him stand in the rain and see how he likes it. Wait...why am I blaming this on him? It's my fault too. I should have fought harder. I should have jumped out of the moving car and-"

"SHANE LOST BOY CALIENTE. SHUT UP. IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT!"