8- The game is on (part 2): the accident, the library and the roof

Despite not being part of the game itself, Hansol and Jisoo were starting to feel really tired. Although they had both decided to just be the "judges/ game makers" since according to Chan, they didn't have a mean bone in their body, Jisoo and Hansol seemed to be having a hard time on controlling everything that was happening.

The two boys had set up a 'post control' on the main entrance of the school, where they could watch their friends and colleagues through the cameras that Minghao, Jun and Minghao had previously set up, and also where the 'deserters' could take refuge and recover from the shock. Like in Soonyoung's and Seokmin's case.

But other than that, they didn't do much, and currently, Jisoo and hansol were just sitting in front of the cameras, lazing around. Not very far from them on the floor stood Soonyung and Seokmin, who were all wrapped up in blankets while playing games on Jisoo's phone, as a way to "suppress the trauma" that Jeonghan had inflicted upon them.

As time went by, Jisoo thought, after watching constant reign of terror upon others, that it was perhaps best to go and tell him to calm down. At least before things escalated to a point where they have to take somebody to the hospital or to therapy.

"Can I go and look for Chan then?" Hansol asked as the older boy got up.

"Yeah sure. Can we trust the two of you to handle this place on your own?" 

"All we got to do is watch the cameras right?" Soonyoung looked up as Jisoo and Hansol were already making their way out.

"Pretty much. There's a walkie-talkie on the table, warn us if there's any trouble!"

"Okay!" Seokmin called as the two Americans boys had already left them. "This should be easy, it's pretty much like watching a live horror movie starring everybody you know!"

Although Jisoo wasn't completely reassured that Soonyoung and Seokmin would fine on their own, all he could do was pray and hope for the best, as he and Hansol entered the school's main building.

After they went on their separate ways, Hansol found himself alone roaming the dark empty hallways of his school, trying not to think about all the urban legends that had supposedly occurred on the very same places that he was now walking on as he looked for Chan.
He wasn't expecting, however, to open the door to one of the classrooms were he had last seen Chan through the cameras, and to run into something sticky and gross looking thing, that was now covering his upper body as he tried to escape it.
Turns out Hansol had accidentally triggered one of Chan's traps aimed originally at Minghao, which the younger boy had previously set.  And so, Hansol was now trying to fight off what it looked like the contents of a silly string can in the form of a blanket, which was even blocking his eyesight and surroundings, not to mention his clothes.
Otherwise, he would have noticed Seungkwan and Minghao, who just happened to be passing by. Of course, their first instinct, or at least Seungkwan's, was to shout and run as fast as he could from the weird looking creature that weirdly sounded like Hansol, as Minghao followed behind.

Despite Hansol's calls for them, they were too far gone, leading to the poor boy to continue his struggle to break free from the sticky material, as he made a mental note to be made at Chan later.
Unknown to the younger boy, however, was that he wasn't really alone.
Jun, who had just come back from planning another attack on Seungcheol and Wonwoo, was standing a few feet away from him, watching him struggle with an amused look on his face.

Of course, Moon Junhui is an incredibly nice and generous person, and he would never turn his back on a friend in need.
And so he consequently aided the boy.

Twenty-five minutes later that is.