1- The beginning of things

Two boys make their way frantically to where the girl stood. With her hands covering her head, she was trying to make sense of the events of yesterday, before she started to be bombarded with questions from her two friends, Soonyoung and Seungkwan.

"So, how did it go?!" the older boy asked, grabbing her shoulders.

"Did you chicken out?" the other one practically shouted to her face whilst attempting to catch his breath again after having crazily run through the entire school looking for her.

"Did you tell him?!"

"What did he say?!"

The girl tried to calm both of them down, still confused with the whole situation.

"Well..."

_____________________________________________________________________

Yesterday

Boo Seungkwan might call himself 'her friend', but in that moment (Y/N) would swear that he was so much more like her enemy.
More like her mortal enemy.
Even better, her nemesis.
Somebody who feed off her discomfort and loves to see her in awkward situations, such as the one she was currently in. 

It was kind of her fault too honestly. She was the one that made a bet with him, despite all of Soonyoung's warnings.
She ended up losing that bet. And now she has to do something that never in a million years would even think about doing.

Confess to Jeon Wonwoo.
Seungkwan knew exactly where to hit.
She had a crush on Wonwoo since they met on the beginning of last year, but the thought of confessing to the boy, whom just happened to be from another class, never even crossed her mind.

But now here she is.
Standing right in front of him.
Without any possible route of escape.

He already saw her and greeted her, so running away and hide was out of the question.
Besides, she knew Seungkwan would never let her live unless she did this.
With the very little courage that she managed to gather in that moment, and her face completely red from all the embarrassment that she was currently feeling, she looked up to his face.

"Wonwoo-ah" she spoke her face becoming even redder by the second. "I-I've always b-been your fan!"

Despite the weak confession, the black haired boy barely reacted, his face remaining completely expressionless.
The girl began to panic even more thinking to herself 'AH WORRY UP AND ASK HIM TO GO OUT WITH YOU!'

"AH...UH" the girl attempted to talk, not being able to form any coherent word. 

However, she failed to notice that Wonwoo at that moment, hit his palm with his fist as if he had finally realised something very incredibly complex. He quickly grabbed his notebook and a pen from his bag behind him, scribbled something in the paper, ripped it out of the notebook, and then finally extended it in the direction of the blushing girl.

"Here you go!" he slightly grinned, proud of himself for figuring out the girl's wishes. Or so did he thought.

The girl glanced at the piece of paper with Wonwoo's signature, with a confused expression on her face.

(Y/N) (L/N) is a high school student in the proud Republic of South Korea.

Upon confessing to the person that she likes, she receives an autograph.

What a funny story to tell to Soonyoung and Seungkwan...