:A Proscriptive Relationship: 23

"Mr. Heywood? I'm coming in," I called through the closed biology room door.

I opened it slowly, peering in. Mr. Heywood was nowhere to be seen. I frowned slightly, walking further into the room.

"Mr. Heywood?"

No response.

I walked towards the supply room. I reached out and grabbed the door handle slowly, pulling the door open. Suddenly a hand shot out grabbing my arm and pulling me into the supply room. The door was shut behind me quickly, and I felt myself being pushed against it.

I looked at Mr. Heywood in surprise, my heart pounding heavily. "Y-you scared the crap out of me!"

He chuckled smoothly, his hands on either side of me. "Sorry to surprise you."

I nodded, and blushed, now realizing how close to me he was. He was barely a foot away. He smirked when he noticed my blush. He leaned in closer to me.

"I love it when you blush," he whispered, his lips at my ear. "It's very cute."

I caught my breath, my eyes widening. "Mr. Heywood, are you feeling okay?"

He chuckled, pulling his head away slightly. His eyes smoldered.

"I don't know," he admitted. "Lately I've been getting these urges..."

"What kind of urges?" I asked him quietly, my mouth dry.

"It'd be easier to show you than tell you," he responded, a smirk playing at his lips.

"How can you show me?" I asked; my eyes glued to his.

"Like this," he responded, leaning closer.

He gently pressed his lips against my neck, making me freeze. My eyes widened. What was he doing?

He slowly kissed up my neck, to my jaw line. He followed that along to the base of my ear and placed a kiss in the hollow beneath it. I shuddered, breathing out in a rush, and turning my head.

"Look at me, Holly," he ordered.

I turned my head back again, staring into his eyes once more. He smirked as he leaned closer once more. His face was only inches away, a few more inches and-

"Ms. Evers... Ms. Evers, are you paying attention? Ms. Evers, wake up!"

I quickly sat up, looking around the room alertly. Mr. Heywood was standing in front of my desk, an amused smirk on his face.

"Is my class so boring you feel the need to sleep in it, Ms. Evers?"

A few girls in the class giggled, and I blushed.

"S-sorry," I muttered, looking down at the floor.

Mr. Heywood laughed and I felt him put a hand on my shoulder. "It's fine, just don't do it again."

My face grew hotter as I remembered what I had been dreaming about. I stared at the floor, shaking my head in disbelief. This had been the first dream I had of Mr. Heywood. It was so embarrassing.

"We're on page 234, Ms. Evers," Mr. Heywood told me, before going back to the front of the classroom.

I quickly flipped my book a few pages, still blushing slightly. It was weird hearing Mr. Heywood call me by Ms. Evers. I remembered he used to do that, but he had suddenly switched to calling me Holly... I frowned slightly. When had he started calling me by my first name? I couldn't remember.

Class passed by quickly, and Mr. Heywood let us pack up ten minutes before the bell. I watched him curiously, wondering why he let the class off so early.