Chapter 4: A Lot To Take In and A Very "Different" Visitor

Alyssa's P.O.V

Did he really just say that? What is that supposed to mean? Does she not want me anymore? Or is my dad winning custody? 

"So I know this is a lot to take in but-" He started but I questioned him quickly.

"A LOT TO TAKE IN? Hearing my dog died is a lot to take in but THIS? THIS IS MORE THAN A LOT TO TAKE IN!" I practically yelled, and I think I have a good reason.

"I'm sorry." I continued. "But why?"

"Your mother is in love with someone else, and she decided she doesn't want anything to do with us anymore. I am so sorry."

Oh. I see. I understand now. All those nights she sent me off to my friends house. All the nights she went out for a month on a 'business' trip. She was avoiding me and was with someone other than my dad. At least she called it off instead of kept up the marriage but still.

"Um. Okay. I understand and I am surprised I hadn't clued in earlier. Just a sill nineteen year old who doesn't know much. Okay. I'm sorry for snapping and I am going to go up to my room now, Night" I said slowly and in a quiet voice. I am not one to have few words, but when "things" happen, I am.

"Wait. I have good news if your up for it?" Dad said, grabbing my arm.

"Sure. Why not?" I said.

"You are continuing your music career. Not just at school, but on tour with the boys. You are now their lead guitar player."

Whoa. Didn't see that coming. I had nothing to say. I just gasped a little then walked away. I was happy, yes, but I needed everything to soak in first. I'm sure they would understand. I bit my lip and just walked upstairs into my room.

Louis' P.O.V

I was really excited to tell her about the tour, but I understood how different her reaction would be after her dad told her about her mom. Why didn't he tell her in private? I wouldn't feel as bad as I do now. I was hoping to see a happy face but not anymore. She bit her lip and walked away. She looked so cute biting her lip.... FOCUS!!!

"Let's leave it till the morning." I spoke, most likely answering all of their questions. Mainly all similar like "Should we talk to her?" and "Should we go up?"

~3 hours later~

 *Knock, Knock, Knock*

 "I'll get it." I yelled jogging slightly over to the door. Who the hell is knocking on our door at 10 at night?

"Hi I am looking fo- OH MY GOD NO WAY YOUR LOUIS TOMLINSON!" A girl with black hair yelled at me. Whoa. Whats up with the bags?

"I'm sorry, who are you looking for and whats your name?" I said calmly, hoping she would simmer down a little bit.

"Uh-um-I think I have the wrong house. I am looking for Alyssa...."

"Oh yea I'll get her."  I ran upstairs and knocked on Alyssa's door. She opened with puffy red eyes and wearing only a huge hoody and baggy shorts. I have no idea why but it really hurt me seeing her sad. 

"Someone is at the door for you...." I stuttered out. Losing your words. SMOOTH

Alyssa's P.O.V

I wish the plane would be faster. 3 hours of waiting for her to get here! Ugh. Luckily I begged my dad to get her a ticket. I really needed my Mishy now.

"Just send her up. and her name is Michelle.."

I closed my door and waited for her to knock. Knock? Never mind that. She just walked right in and hugged me. No words were spoken. I just went to my TV, put on Finding Nemo, and we sat on my bed watching.