14

Guanlin's POV

" Are you single ? "

" Single you are ? "

What.

I've been living in Taipei for about two months now and let me just say, I missed Korea. I've lost contact with friends from Korea and it's honestly saddening.

" Guanlin, this is for you. " I looked to the side and saw a girl holding a pink card with a heart on it.

I smiled slightly, " Thank you. " She smiled as she ran away to her group of friends sending her moral support.

Not gonna lie but when i'm in Taipei, i'm known to be the visual student. People often told me that i'm good looking but honestly, I agree too.

I held onto the letter and placed it into my bag.

I don't throw love letters away, I felt like they are the feelings of someone and if I were to throw them away, it's like not taking them seriously.

The bell rang and I got up, walking to the water cooler because it's PE lesson now.

Currently during PE, we are playing basketball which is the sports that every guy usually play and it's a sports that could easily impress girls.

" Guanlin ! Lai Guanlin ! " They screamed as I threw the basketball into the hoop, scoring a point for my team.

Everyone cheered as I smiled in victory, I wiped the sweat off of my forehead.

" Good game ! " The member of the opposing team came to me and bro-fist me. I smiled as he threw me a bottled water.

I used my towel and wiped my sweat, " I heard you lived in Korea for a few years before moving back to Taipei ? " I nodded.

" That's cool, which part ? " He asked.

" Seoul. " I said and his eyes widened.

He slammed his arm on my shoulder, " Dude, what school are you from ? I'm from Seoul, i'm actually a Korean who came here a few months ago. "

" I used to be from Hanjeong High school. " I said and his eyes widened even more.

He smiled, " My cousin is from Hanjeong, maybe you will know her. " He said.

" Who's your cousin ? " I asked.

" Kim Gayeon. "

Gayeon's POV

" When is Jaehwan oppa coming back to Korea ? He left so suddenly that no one even expected it. " I whined to Taehyung.

Jaehwan is my cousin who moves to some country that I can't remember. He migrated there all of a sudden a few months back, leaving us feeling confused.

" Ask him yourself ? " Taehyung said as he continued doing his work for the project.

I sighed as I sat on the bed, " Jaehwan doesn't even reply much to me ! " I pouted and Taehyung just chuckled slightly.

" Maybe if the younger you would stop annoying Jaehwan till the edge then maybe he would reply you more often. " I sighed.

Jaehwan is my first crush that's unofficial, or in another word, eye candy.

I don't officially like him but I just think he's attractive and because I wasn't exposed much to guys when I was younger, I only know Taehyung and Jaehwan.

Which means I can't possibly have a crush on my own brother, it's just weird.

So I started to like Jaehwan and me being me, I cling onto him like a baby koala. I followed him everywhere he goes and he just got annoyed by me.

I remembered there was once, he came home with a bag of candies and told me if I were to stop annoying him, he would give it to me.

Obviously I took it.

Did I stop annoying him ?

Of course not.

" I heard Jaehwan is having a vacation in a few days time so I guess he is coming back to Seoul. " My eyes widened and I cheered.

I don't like Jaehwan in that way anymore but because it has been such a long time since I've last seen him, I just missed him.

I grabbed Taehyung's phone and messaged Jaehwan.

Taetae_v: Jaehwan, are you coming back to Seoul in a few days time ? Heard it's your vacation.

Vi-sho_kim: Yeah man !

Taetae_v: When is your vacation ?

Vi-sho_kim: Monday. Already booked my plane ticket. I'm also coming back with a friend of mine who used to live in Korea for a period of time.

Before I can even reply, Taehyung grabbed the phone away from me and shoved me out of his room. I stood outside, pouting.

I went back into my room and slammed myself against the bed. If Jaehwan is coming on Monday, he is obviously going to come to my house.

I should dress up better so that he would know that he just lost a gem.

As I was rummaging through my closet, searching for the perfect outfit, I came across a letter from between my clothes.

I don't know when you'll see this but when you see this, you owe me a chicken pabo !

- LGL

I smiled slightly as I read it, it's a really short message but it's cute to me.

After Guanlin left, I didn't interact much in school. School life became rather dull after he left and I don't know, it seemed rather meaningless for me to go to school now.

It sucks not knowing how is Guanlin like currently, probably being the Taipei prince in school for his amazing visual and having thousands of girls lining up outside of his class for his arrival and dismissal.

I have to admit that I still do like Guanlin but the hurt he caused me couldn't disappear so easily.

Guanlin is my happy pill and i'm really glad that i've met him but then again, I hated him for hurting me because I trusted him.

Time skip.

It's finally Monday and I've prepared a set of clothes on my bed, waiting for me to change into it.

I prepared so much for Jaehwan's arrival, he should feel honoured that I did so much for him. Guys are lining up for me but yet, I do this for him.

After I've changed into it, I was in the living room watching my favourite drama as I shoved popcorns into my mouth, the doorbell rang.

I didn't bother looking at the visitor camera because it's obviously Jaehwan.

I opened the door with a smile, " Jaehwan told me to come to this addr- "

" Lai Guanlin ?! "

18th Feb 2018

CNY is coming to an end soon :(

Please check out my Wonwoo's fanfic !! :D thank you so much <3