1

Surprise !!

Gayeon's POV

I ran to school as usual because Gayeon is always late. I live pretty near to the school so I took it for granted and by the time I decided to get up, it's almost time for school.

When I got to school, I ran to my class to see Mr Jo standing in front of the class with an unknown guy.

I dashed in and apologised while I walked back to my seat. He rolled his eyes at me before putting his attention back on that dude.

" Lai Guanlin. 16 years old boy from Taipei and I hope to be a swaggy rapper in the future. Thank you so much. " He said and all the girls went crazy.

I looked at him weirdly.

Why do I feel like I saw him somewhere before but yet I can't remember where exactly did I saw him ?

I ignored my thoughts and he was asked to sit behind me. Maybe because I am the most normal person in the whole class.

He kicked my chair and I looked back with an annoyed look. He smiled, " You're pretty. " He said and I turned around.

He kicked my chair again, " Can I get your number, pretty please ? " He asked and I held it in till the Mr Jo ends his lesson.

I slammed my hand on the table and I turned to face him. He stared at me with a smirk , " What do you want dude ? "

" I want you and your number. " He said and I rolled my eyes.

" If I were to give you my god damn number, will you please do me a favour and stop bothering me ? " He nodded and I took his phone and typed in my number.

He took his phone back and winked, " Thanks sweet heart. " I rolled my eyes in annoyance before walking to the washroom.

Guanlin's POV

So that's her huh ?

Im Gayeon.

I took my phone and saved her number. I came here with a mission and I shall leave with a board which says , Guanlin's mission accomplished.

I'm pretty lucky to be placed just behind her , just like that I could lure her into trusting me.

Don't get me wrong , I'm not a playboy.

In my heart there's only one person and that's my beautiful girlfriend. She means the world to me and I would do anything for her.

Which tells the story of why I am here.

When Gayeon came back to her seat , I kept trying to talk to her but she kept ignoring me. It makes me want to win her heart even more.

" Listen playboy, there's 10 over girls for you to choose. Please head there and leave me. " She said and I shook my head.

" I only want you. " I said and she blushed a little before rolling her eyes.

" You need help. " She said.

" From you. " She rolled her eyes before ending the conversation with me.

I decide that the best way to win a girl's heart or a tough girl's heart is to be really sweet to them or to just buy them food.

" I'll treat you food. " I said and she turned around with her face lighted up.

" Literally ?! " She asked and I nodded.

" Call ! " She said before smiling and honestly, it's kind of cute ?

Not.

During lunch , I waited for Gayeon to come out of the god damn washroom. She walked out with a smile and she walked ahead of me.

" Quick, playboy ! " She said but I just continued walking slowly, taking my own sweet time. She stared at me with a emotionless face before grabbing my hand, dragging me to the cafeteria.

I was shocked, no girl has ever touched me so naturally as if it's nothing when I have the face of mine.

When we got to the cafeteria, I felt like a celebrity walking on a red carpet. Everyone were staring at me as I walked to the stall.

I was enjoying the moment when , " Aye Playboy ! " I turned around to see Gayeon standing by the noodle store and I walked there.

" What ?! " my eyes widened when I saw the total price that I have to pay for noodles that I didn't eat.

i paid $15 for a bowl of noodles that I wasn't even gonna consume.

I walked to Gayeon and she's literally vacuuming her noodles in to her mouth. I rolled my eyes as I stared at her.

What kind of woman does that ?

Within 5 minutes , she's done with her food and she wiped her mouth using the back of her hand.

" Ew , you're a girl. " I said and she rolled her eyes.

" Do I look like I don't know ? " She asked as she raised her brows.

She got up and walked to the classroom again while I followed behind. I texted my girlfriend about what's happening currently.

Me : I might have slowly won her trust.

Girlfie <3 : Good job hon <3 love you :)

I kept my phone with a smile plastered to my face and I looked up to see Gayeon's face plastered right in front of my face.

" What you doing ? " She asked as she stared at me intensively. I rolled my eyes and walked past her.

" Dude ! " She walked beside me as she kept pestering me what am I keeping as a secret from her. If I were to tell her, it wouldn't be called a secret anymore.

" Would you be less awkward with me if I were to tell you ? " She thought for a moment before staring at me.

" Then it's fine, keep the secret to yourself. " She said before walking away and I sneered at her.

People would die just to be my friend and she literally just treats me like i'm nothing worthy of her friendship ?

I got to class and saw Gayeon shoving pieces of chips into her mouth and my jaw dropped.

I looked into my bag and glared at her , " You took my chips, right ? " I asked and she nodded with a smile.

" You want me to be your friend right ? Then bear with me. " She said before taking the whole bag of chips and walking to her seat.

I sighed in frustration as I sat down.

I can't wait for me to win her heart and dump her.

23rd Nov 2017

New story ladies and gentleman :3