5

Guanlin's POV

After I saw Gayeon left, I took my phone and called Minah, asking her to come into my room. To be more exact, Minah left to get food.

" Hey. " She said with a smile as she entered the room and sat on my bed.

" So, what do you want to talk about ? " She asked with a smirk as she placed her hand on my chest and I just ignored it.

I sighed, " She agreed to be my girlfriend so now what ? " I asked and she thought for a moment before looking back at me, smirking.

" Bring her on the best dates ever and dump her. " She said and my eyes widened.

" Isn't that too cruel ? " She shook her head.

" It's pretty much nothing compared to what she did to me back then. " Minah said as she rolled her eyes, looking away.

" What did she do to you exactly ? " I asked and she sighed before staring back at me.

" She stole the guy that I like. " She said and I stared at her in confusion. Why is she hanging on to one guy when she can get lots of guys now ?

" Look, Minah, you shouldn't act the same way as her then. " I said and she shook her head, insisting that I should carry on as plan.

She sighed, " Oppa, I got to go now. " She looked over at her watch before standing up and walking out of the door.

I sighed as I stared at my phone screen.

Is it wrong of me to do whatever Minah told me to do even though I know it is wrong ? But I love her so much, isn't that what someone do when they're in love ?

I lied down and closed my eyes, trying to forget about what i'm about to do and the consequences.

I'm sorry Gayeon, I have to.

Minah's POV

I walked out of the hospital and took a cab to the cafe where I am meeting Kangmin.

When I got there, I smiled the moment I saw Kangmin sitting here, staring at his phone screen. I walked there and sat down in front of him.

" Hey Kangmin. " I smiled and he looked up with a smile before looking back at the phone screen.

I rolled my eyes, " So what should we do ? " I asked as I smirked at him and he looked at me in disgust which I don't get why.

" Come on, we are like what, 17? You're pretty disgusting. I'm out of here. " He said as he stood up and walked out of the cafe, ditching me.

I clenched my hand into a fist.

At least for now, I still have Guanlin. I might not like Guanlin as much but he is still good looking and pretty rich.

Honestly, I wouldn't even date Guanlin but he is rich and good looking. Not to mention the fact that he is pretty gullible to believe that I would love him for my whole life.

I wanted to make use of his love for me to lure Gayeon and then dump her when she's at the peak of loving him.

Cause that's when it hurts the most.

How do I know ?

I've experienced it and it's not a good feeling, that's why I feel the need for Gayeon to try it out too because she stole my man.

This time, I don't want to lose my pride and instead of her stealing my man, I'm going to steal her man who isn't even her's in the first place.

Just then, my phone rang and I smiled as I picked up the phone.

" Hey Sanha. " I said in a flirtatious tone and chuckled when he said some jokes that I don't even find funny.

" Let's meet. " I said with a smile before standing up and walking out of the cafe to get a cab so that I could see my other boyfriend, Sanha.

I wanted to make Kangmin my boyfriend too but he just isn't interested in what I call, beauty. So he ignored me throughout our dates.

When I got there, I smiled at Sanha and I walked there and sat down in front of him.

" So what do you want to eat ? " He asked and flipped through the menu and it's all really fancy but i'm going to make my time worth well.

" Lobster cranberry with truffle and caviar. " I said with a smile and he nodded before ordering it.

To be honest here, I'm not interested in any of the guys that I've dated before. I just date them because i'm either bored or they are rich and good looking.

I'm not materialistic, i'm just picky.

Gayeon's POV

I got home and slammed myself against my bed. I smiled as I thought about all the dates that i've seen on dramas and not believing that I would be the female lead.

Just as the date reached its peak, someone knocked on the door so I opened it to see Taehyung standing in front of my door.

" Gayeon, I just want to apologise about what happened and i'm going to try to change myself and get over her. " He said and I smiled.

A string of good news is what makes my day happy.

I smiled and dragged Taehyung out of the house even though he looks like a mess but the salon can deal with it.

I dragged him to the outfits section and started choosing out some clothes for him that would be comfortable but stylish at the same time and most importantly, his style.

Let me tell you, once this transformation ends, girls would be turning their heads thousands of times to see my beloved brother.

I'm pretty proud of the fact that he is willing to get over that girl because she isn't worth his time.

After I bought the outfits, I dragged him to the shoes section to get his shoes which is pretty cool even though that's when I realised his style is well, artistic.

" Aren't we spending too much money ? " He asked and I shook my head but slowly realised the amount of bags Taehyung is carrying.

" But we are done for today. " I said and he was about to escape when I held onto him.

" We are done for today after styling your hair. " I said with a smile and pushed him into the salon where the magic starts.

After about an hour, I heard Taehyung walking out of the magic room and I looked at him.

" Oh my gosh ! "

3rd Dec 2017

Minah's Point of view and did you guys watch Black ? It's a really good drama and i'm in love with it even though it drives me crazy when the male lead changes indirectly.