You Found Me - Chapter Fifteen.

A/N; ugh. i feel crappy. i think i have half the ocean stuck in my hair.

sidebar is Allie.

enjoy. (: xx

Allie's POV;

"Allie. Allie, wake up."

Five more minutes.

"Dude, you have to get up."

Shut up.

"Fucktard."

I groaned as Lucy nudged my shoulder painfully.

"Get up."

"No," I mumbled, rolling over.

"Allie, you have to help me get ready; I'm meeting Josh at the end of the pier in an hour," Lucy insisted, jabbing her long nails into my arm.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow," I whimpered, opening my eyes. Lucy's brunette locks were swung over tone side of her head, and her blue eyes were tired.

"Huh?" I sat up, running a hand through my blonde hair.

"Josh is coming in an hour," Lucy said slowly, thouroughly pronouncing every word as if I were stupid. "He's taking me out to lunch. I need something to wear."

"Lunch?" I asked, picking my phone up off the floor. I wiggled out of my sleeping bag. "It's only..." I checked the time. "...twelve-fifteen. Oh."

Lucy kicked my hip and pranced off to my closet.

"Why must you look through my crap?" I called out after her, tossing my phone onto my bed, where Lucy had slept. "You have better clothes than I do."

"Yeah, but they're all at my house," Lucy stated, as if it were obvious. "Plus I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard, y'know?" She picked out my red hoodie from my closet which proclaimed "Los Angeles Lifeguards" on the front in white bolded lettering. "Is this too...laid-back? You think I'll look like a hobo?"

"Stop insulting my clothes," I told her, snatching the hoodie from out of her hands. "If you don't like it, don't wear it."

"I won't." Lucy stuck out her tongue. "I'll just wear the stuff I bought and stashed in your closet for times like these." She winked and dug around.

"I don't have a clue what you're looking for, so I'm just going to stand here and look awkward," I proclaimed.

"You're doing a great job," Lucy called back, her voice muffled by closet. When she pulled out, she was holding a lacy top and a pair of shorts so small I doubted that a six-year-old could fit in them.

I snickered. "You're not wearing that, are you?"

Lucy frowned. "What's wrong with it?"

"Nothing!" I widened my eyes innocently. "Unless, you know, you want to get jumped by a million pedophiles on your way to meet your boyfriend..."

Lucy turned bright red. "He's not my boyfriend."

"Okay, sure." I grinned.

"Man, who ate their hypocrite flakes this morning?" Lucy snapped. "Must I bring up you and Sir Nialler again?"

I didn't answer. I mean, what was there really to bring up? We were friends. Friends who had sort of kissed--cheeks don't count much--but were still just friends. Even though whenever I saw him, I felt like my lunch was rolling around in my stomach and my heart was soaring high above the clouds. So...friends.