You Found Me - Chapter Twelve.

A/N; i hate my practices. all month they're early. D: looks like updating will have to wait until weekends until summer starts for me on June 15th. sorry loversss. Dx xx

Sidebar is the greatest Call Me Maybe parody in the history of the world. The guy in the very front is my favorite. (': lolol the guy in the back never even wakes up. + a picture of Allie again.

{ Two weeks later; }

TEXT MESSAGE CONVERSATION WITH: Aidan H.

07/15

Aidan: I found him again.

Allie: WTF. AGAIN.

Aidan: sorta. i met elizabeth at the grocery store.

Allie: since when do u go grocery shopping?

Aidan: ha ha. cute. she was there with her little devil daughter.

Allie: dianne?

Aidan: idk.

Allie: ew.

Aidan: i know. whata jackass. i hate all of them.

Allie: i just hate dad. & since dianne is his minion spawn i guess i hate her, too.

Aidan: minion spawn...

Allie: u never know.

Aidan: true that. gtg little sis, megan's here. L8ts.

Allie: bye.

I slipped my phone back into the pocket of my new Hollister jeans (courtesy of--who else--Lucy) and set my laptop onto my lap. Of course Megan was at Aidan's house. His cute new girlfriend was all he ever talked about anyway. I was happy for him, I guess, but I didn't truly think that Aidan knew what love was. It's not seeing someone for the first time, thinking they're hot, then taking them to the movies or whatever. Of course, I wouldn't know either, but I just knew it had more to it than that. It had to, or I'd been waiting my whole life for something that wasn't even worth it.

I pulled up Google Chrome, and my accidental homepage (CNN; I don't know how it became my homepage or how I get it to fuck off) popped up, displaying world news as if I cared. I clicked on the Google search bar when a CNN story caught my eye.

One Direction Taking LA By Storm!

on the lucky lads' sold out performance in Anaheim & what's next for them in America!

Just looking at the article made my stomach cramp in guilt. I hadn't spoke to any of the boys since the incident in the park, and it's my fault. I'd driven them away with my hectic life. And now I was stuck here to pay the price.

Wait. A thought swam through my head. They're back ... here? In LA?

Almost maniacally, I grabbed my phone and looked through my calls list. Somehow, I'd missed three calls from Liam this morning. I pressed CALL and tapped my foot impatiently, somewhat dreading the final phone pickup.

"'Ello, it's Liam. So sorry I couldn't get to the phone, but if you'd leave a message, I'd--"

I hung up and threw my head back onto the couch pillows, groaning. What did you expect, Allie? They're world famous popstars. Like they'd really answer a call from you.