Scream, Shout...

Scream, shout... Scream, shout, we are the fallen angels! We are the inbetween, cast down as sons of war, struck to the earth like lightening on this world we're torn...

I awoke to the amazing sound of Andy Biersacks voice and the epic riffs of guitars. My phone was sounding my alarm, 'Fallen Angels' by BVB. A smile lit my face, hearing this band always made me happy. Then annoyance hit. Why the fuck was my alarm going off? Its a Saturday!

'Dude... Turn your fucking phone off. Im dead over here', Ruby said groggily from beside my bed. I forgot about her. Last night, when we got home, we kinda had a little sesh- just a bit of alcohol and music- and being the awesome friend that I am, I asked if she wanted to stay for fear she would pass out on her journey home. Oh my god. Last night... The concert... The band... Andy...My arm. My arm! I jumped up in my single bed- black sheets hanging off the sides- and stared down at my pale arms. There it was: the digits of Andys mobile number (hopefuly). The last number had smudged a little in my sleep but it was still readable. I sat there staring at my arm like a moron.

'For fuck sake, do I have to do everything myself?' Ruby got up from her makeshift bed on my bedroom floor and charged at my phone. She aggressivly hit the buttons and then flung my phone on the bed where I was sitting. 'Im tired and EXTREAMLY hungover right now', she said while rubbing her temples.

'Yeah, I can see that', I giggled. She had slept in her clothes from yesterday, apart from the jeans that where flung beside the door. I remember that little tiff, bitch wanted to sleep naked on my bedroom floor! Even intoxicated as I was, I wasnt having that. Most of her make-up had been wiped away, but some smudges of eyeliner remained and gave her the 'panda eye' effect. Her dyed hair was in clumps above her face and her fringe clung to her forehead. I wondered how bad I looked.

Ruby rubbed her eyes vigarously. 'What time is it?'

'Um', I felt around my dark sheets looking for my phone she had thrown at me. 'It is... 10:24am'. We both groaned in union. 'Should we get dressed?' I asked. 'I mean, we have fuck all to do today but we could at least not look like hungover hobos right now'.

'Okay first: hungover hobos? Im pretty sure hobos dont wake up in nice big rooms with phone alarms ringing in their ears, no matter how good the song', she giggled. 'And secondly, yes we do have something to do today. We, well you, are going to phone the Andy Biersack- eep- and ask him about that coffee he offered you. Also, you are going to hint if Ashley can come along because your friend is here and shes bored'. She gave me her biggest, most innocent smile and winked.

I smiled at her awesomeness. 'But we dont even know if the numbers real...'

She shook her messy head at me. 'Well get the fuck out of bed and phone it! Its called tough love my friend'

'Ugh, fine. You know, Im kinda hoping it is his number', I admitted, who wouldnt want it to be his real number?

Ruby gave me an encourageing smile and a 'I know' look. With best friends, sometimes words arnt needed.

I got my butt out of bed, grabbed a towel from my draws and headed to the shower. My house was awesome, I had my own bathroom that was seperated from my bedroom by a huge wooden door, so Ruby was free to be getting her shit ready in my room while I cleaned the shit off my face and body. I could feel the sweat from last night clinging to my skin.

Once my clothes were flung to the bathroom floor, I started the shower. As the running water poured from the shower head, I stood there thinking about Andy and the guys waiting for the water to get hot. I stepped into the shower and grabbed my shower gel and shampoo from the shelf. The hot water felt amazing running down my back. Nothing compared to a hot shower. I filled my hands with my scented shampoo and thoroughly lathered my hair; it had gotten so greasy and dirty from last night. The shampoo flowed from my thick hair and then followed the conditioner. Shit, Ruby! I always lost track of time in my bathroom and Id totaly forgot about Ruby waiting in my room for me. Or Andy hopefuly waiting for a phone call.