Onwards To Warped

Thanks for being so awesome and reading my story guys. I have a picture of what Ruby looks like but wattpad is being a dooche and wont let me upload it so if you want to see it just tweet me @ AmyBVBingham) and I will tweet you the picture :)

******************************************************************************************************************

The sound of things being dropped and a deep voice occasionaly curing woke me from my sleep. I groaned and buried my head further into the comfty white pillow. Man, I love these hotel pillows. I had the best night sleep ever. Well, the fact that Andy was with me again helped.

The voice like honey kept up the little string of profanities until I rolled over and threw the amazing pillow in the direction of the sound.

My eyes were still shut but the slight 'ooft' sound and the chuckling alerted me that I had hit him. Why was Andy up so early?

I sighed loudly. "Why are you awake at this time, Andy?" To be honest I didnt even know what time it was. Dont judge me, Id just woken up.

"Amy, its just after nine. We gotta be at Warped by twelve. So I suggest you get your butt out of bed too". Jesus, this guy could chuckle for England. No, wait, Im in America now. This guy could chuckle for America.

Not believing my boyfriend of the time, I decided to check my phone. Groaning from tiredness, I reached to the wooden bedside table which held a nailed down lamp and swooped up my phone. Damn it. It is after nine.

Sighing again, I surrendered and gathered my things and headed to the bathroom to sort my hair out and brush my teeth. I would have kissed Andy on my way past him but I most likely had morning breath. So I gave him a quick grin insted.

Once my teeth were squeaky clean and my hair was straightened and teased just enough to look awesome- yeah, awesome ;)- I started to wax the bleached ends into slight points. We are going to Warped Tour! I want to look rock enough. Once I finished with the wax, I placed it back in my little 'hair bag' with my brush etc and grabbed my make up. When doing my hair, Andy had told me the tour bus would be here just after ten to take us to Warped. Okay, I need to be fast. I barely have time and I havnt even got my clothes on yet. So... minimal make up. I quickly added a bit of foundation over my nose to stop it going shiny and ran my pencil eyeliner over my waterline. It would have to do.

I threw my things into their little bags and ran back to the room to choose my clothes for the day.

As I opened the suitcase to search for clothes, I noticed a shirtless Andy walk into the bathroom to do his own hair. Nom. Anyways...

Warped Tour. What clothes should I wear. Well, back in England, we had a festival called Download and it always rained there so you needed hoodies and shizz. But this is sunny America. Fuck it, jeans and a band shirt it shall be.

I threw on my favorite ripped skinny jeans that showed off my long legs and an Asking Alexandria shirt. The shirt was worn a little but thats what I loved most about it. I hate the type of people that refuse to ware anything unless it is brand new and perfect. Bitches please. I had also arranged a few saftey pins around the shirt. Making clothes even cooler, thats how I roll.

With my chosen outfit on my body (Id put them on when Andy was in the bathroom) I put the rest of my clothes back in the suitcases after pulling out my black converse.

I love my converse. They go up to my ankle and because they are high tops I feel like they add a few centimeters to my height. Id scribbled lyrics and random doodles on the white parts at the bottom but the years of rain had slowly washed my artwork away. After admiring them for a while, I sat on the end of them bed and tied them up.

Suddenly, Andy came strolling out of the bathroom in skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees and a little black vest. Ladies, contain your drool, I had too. He had tied various things to the belt loops of his jeans and he was just about to add another belt to the collection o his body. I guess he was sort of getting ready to go on stage.

His head turned to me and I stared into the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. They never fail to amaze me. "Ready?" He asked.

A huge smile crept its way up my face as I nodded and jumped up enthusiacticaly from my sitting place. This was going to be fucking awesome!

********************************************************************************************************************

Fianly, we had managed to round up all the guys and Ruby. The tour bus was just pulling into the car park and myself and my red haired best friend could not contain our excitment.

I grabbed a slightly screaming Ruby's hand and pulled her towards the huge door of the bus as it came to a stop. The faster we get in, the faster we can drive to Warped. We jumped up and down a little as we waited for the driver to unlock the door and let us in. I didnt even notice when the guys took our stuff and loaded it into the compartment beneath the bus. All that was left was my backpack on my shoulders.

Eventualy, the bawlding guy, who was the new driver, unlocked the door. He must have know who we were because he allowed us to enter the bus without argument. A little fangirl scream escaped my lips as I ran in front of Ruby up the few steps. She followed suit and first thing we did was run to the bunks to save ourselves the best bunks. I wasnt getting a high one this time.

I could feel five pairs of eyes boring into our backs and questioning our sanity as we ran from bunk to bunk, deciding which was best. I settled for the bottom right, seeing as it was away from the bathroom, while Ruby jumped up to the top left. She grinned down at me smugly when I saw she climed in with ease. Show off.

Just as I was about to reach behind me and throw a pillow at her, the guys came walking towards us.

"So I guess you two are excited?" Jake asked us with a smirk.

"Not at all. We just really wanted to see if these bed sheets were real cotton", I said sarcasticaly and gained a few laughs.

"Ruby are you okay sharing a bunk with me again? Theres only six beds here". Ash turned his attention to Ruby who was fluffing up her bunk pillows.

"Yeah, thats fine", she replied.

"Wait, six beds?" I asked confused. If this was so, it mean one more person was bunkless. Unless...

"Yeah. Andy can sleep with you, though". Ash winked at me. It took me a while to figure out his little innuendo and when I did I blushed slightly. Little does he know Ive already slept with him.

"Okay". I get to be spooned by Andy for the next week. Its all good.

Just then, the bus roared to life and started to move, causing the standing guys to stagger. Man, I was hoping someone would fall. What? Im in the mood for a laugh.

"Yey!" Ruby squeaked. "Onwards to Warped Tour!" I love my friend. Shes hyper and awesome.

"Yes! To Warped", I shouted towards the driver who was already driving. Warped Tour, here we come.

FAN.... VOTE.... COMMENT??

I would love to hear what you guys have to say about this. :)

AHHHH! The next chapter is Warped Tour, yey! Sorry it took so long to get there but it will come.

Also, Im planning a sequal to this and I already know whats going to happen in it and I already have a title name buttttt you will have to wait a little while to find out ;) Thanks for being patient! Im off to start writing the next chapter :)