You're By Yourself With Me Tonight

Warning: Sexual Content.

I didnt know this story was going to be rated R on wattpad, I thought it would just be a pushed PG13 but apparently not. I libe in the UK so I dont really understand the whole PG13 thing anyways. We have age ratings on movies such as U and 12 and 15, stuff like that. So now thats explained ha go enjoy the story! :)

I pulled him past the bathroom and kitchen part and towards my bunk. When we got to the beds, I reached up on my tiptoes, wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face towards mine again. My breathing quickened and I could hear his had too. Andy's large hands carressed my cheeks lovingly then moved their way down my sides and to my waist. His long fingers hooked around my figure and pressed my body closer to his. I wasnt complaining.

I broke the kiss and was about to jump into my bunk when Andy stopped me. My head turned towards him and I gave him a questioning look.

"There is a ninety nine percent chance one of us will fall out of your bunk", He grinned. "So why dont we go in mine?" He motioned for me to crawl into his bunk which was just below mine.

"Fair enough", I mumbled as I got in. It was way easier than getting in mine. Maybe I should have switched bunks when I had the chance.

"Il be right back", he said suddenly.

I saw Andy walk back towards the living room area and then within seconds he was back. He held in his hand a small silver packet. I smiled at him as he crawled into the bunk with it. He is a smart guy.

As soon as his lanky fram was in the confides of his bunk with me and the dark red curtain was shut over, I resumed kissing him. I knew no one was on the bus but still.

The kiss grew more and more fierce and soon I had his belt fully undone. Fucking win. My small hands tugged his shirt over his head when our lips seperated to gather oxygen. His shirt was thown to the bottom of his bunk. I suddenly felt Andy's hands inder my thin shirt. His skin grazed up my sides, pulling the shirt along with it. Soon he had it over my head and that too was thrown across the bunk.

There we sat on his bunk- Andy shirtless and me revealing my black Batman bra. It took him a while to notice that but he soon did and just smirked at me.

I started to get a little self concious when he stared at my bra. He is Andy Biersack. He could have any woman he wants! Including an extreamly large chested stripper or something. No. I wouldnt think like that. This is Andy. My Andy. He doesnt seem like the type to want someone like that. And anyways, my chest is quite big. Since when was DD classed as small? I was being ridiculous. But to be fair, this is my first time. Im only nineteen, its not like Im a fourty year old virgin.

Fuck my little insecurities. I love Andy and I want him.

With that thought, I manouvered myself so I was straddling him. He still had his skinny jeans on and so did I. I kissed and sucked at his pale neck then continued down his skinny stomach until I reached the faint 'V' line that went down to his dick (Im so glad he wasnt wearing his war paint or this wouldnt have tasted so nice). Andy let out a little moan as I did so. A grin spread across my face as I hooked my fingers around his belt loops and pulled his jeans down, revealing his boxers.

I laughed. "We have a matching set", I said within giggles. He was wearing Batman boxers and I was wearing a Batman bra. Its weird considering we both wore those items on the day we would be doing this.

He chuckled. "So we do". Was it possible for his voice to be any more sexy?

I soon noticed a little semi boner going on behind the badman boxers. Nice. Seriously, he is the sex.