Tours and Tongues

"I still cant believe you have to go tomorrow", I said, pouting.

Tomorrow Andy and the guys would leave to finish their tour. It made me sad just thinking about it. Ruby was in denile. Her and Ash had gotten really close and the relisaition that he was leaving tomorrow wounded her. I think he was sad about it too.

"I know, babe, I dont want to leave you. We both know I have to though". Andy stroked my face and looked at me sypatheticaly. He loved his job and I wasnt going to stop him, Id just have to endure missing him terribly. And its not like we were never gonna see eachother again. He would be back soon and we also had twitter and eachothers number. The most obvious thing was that we were going out, as in boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Well, since you have to leave, I think you should have this to keep you going", I said seductivly.

Before he could ask or protest, I crushed my mouth against his. We were laid on the sofa, his long body beneath me. It wasnt awkward because the guys were out on the tour bus getting everything ready for their departure. My fingers clung to his perfect jaw line, my body pressing against his even more if it were possible. His hands twisted themselves in my long hair, gently tugging. I could feel him smiling against my lips now. That bastard. He was totaly doing this on purpose. He knew tugging my hair like that made me horny. We hadnt had sex yet, jesus people we hadnt been together long, but to be fair we did make eachother horny alot and had done... other things. Shut up.

"Stop doing that", I mumbled against his full lips.

"What? This?" He laced his fingers through my hair and gently tugged. He chuckled when he felt my lips tour into a pout.

"Okay, the bus is ready and- WHOA! Dudes! What the fuck?" Jinxx had returned from the tour bus apparently. Great timing, Jinxx.

I jumped up from Andy and smoothed my hair and shirt. Andy blushed a little then just laughed at Jinxx's expression.

"So... the tour bus?" I asked, diverting the situation.

"Um, oh yeah, its here. All clean and all ready".

*******************************************************************

AndyBVB: missing my girl so much, gonna rock this shit tonight BVB Army then I can get back home to her :)

Aww, Andy's so sweet.

Black Veil Brides left for tour about a month ago. Its been weird not having them lounge around my house, but Ruby has been here... alot. Im glad though because my mam is still on her business trip-work thing and not having the boys around made me quite lonely. Its nice to know I could always caount on Ruby.

Ruby was here with me now, actualy. Her thin yet perfectly curved body laid spread out on my bedroom floor whilst I lay on my bed checking my twitter account.

"I see Andy did a cute little tweet about you", she said. Her phone had internte access, she didnt need no laptop.

"Yeah hes adorable", I replied with a cute face.

"Well, Ash is doing good. No more random women all over his twitter"

"Ah, so your bitch is being faithful?" I laughed. Ruby was kinda staking Ashley's twitter to see if he was cheating. She trusted him, she just didnt trust other girls. Rube kind of had a jelous nature when it came to boys she dated but thats the thing: were her and Ash even dating?

"Hey, are you guys dating anyway?" I asked, curious.

'To be honest, Im not sure. I mean, we flirt and are insanely touchy feely", she smirked. "But we havnt really said to eachother. I think we are just assuming we are going out". She smiled when saying this.

"Aww, well thats awesome". It was about time they admitted they were going out. "Right, Im gonna message Andy then shall we go do something?"

She nodded so I began to type.

InnocentAddict: omgomgomg AndyBVB! Ruby admitted to meeting Ash! aww :3 finaly! and I miss you too! get yo skinny ass up on that stage then home to me ^-^

I sent my tweet to him and closed my laptop. All my tweets seemed to come across as hyper, apparently. Oh well.

After putting my laptop away in my draws, I headed downstairs with Ruby to see what we could do for the day.

Not long now and my dark knight will be home. That thought made me insanely happy.

Not my longet chapter but I hope it was still enjoyable :3 And I know its a weird chapter title, I couldnt think if anything considering its just gone after 2am and Im here writing. <3