Chapter 19- And so it begins

hey everyone thanks you for being so patient with me i really do appreciate it.....

Chapter 19

The bright light was shining through the curtains causing me to wake. I felt cosy and warm inside and out. I decided to snuggle up to Eli, expecting his firm body to hold me tight to him, he was my giant pillow. As I went to snuggle I couldn’t feel him. I moved my arms about trying to find him. In the end I gave up and looked up to see I was all alone in my bed and bedroom. This is strange, where is he. I looked towards the bathroom door but it was open meaning he wasn’t in there. Maybe he is downstairs I thought. I got out of bed and felt the cold air rush around my naked body. As I walked to the bathroom I noticed his clothes were no longer on my wooden floor. The shower looked too good to refuse so I quickly hoped in. when I was finished I got washed and cleaned my teeth, put on some underwear, a baggy top and sweats.

As I walked downstairs I thought about how special and meaningful last night was, how that I was glad we waited. He really was the one for me, and I know he feels the same way about me. The further down the stairs I got I realised I couldn’t hear anything, the house was silent. This was strange, surely after last night he wouldn’t just leave me, would he? No, Eli isn’t like that, he wouldn’t. I first headed to my kitchen, nope he wasn’t there. In fact I hunted the whole house and even the garden and he was not to be found. I started to get a little panicked, where the hell could he be. Grace calm down, maybe he has just gone over to his house or to the shop, he wouldn’t just leave you.

I decided to walk over to his, just to check if he was there. I mean it’s not like I am checking up on him but I mean we had sex last night and all of a sudden he has disappeared, something must be wrong, unless he didn’t enjoy it and now doesn’t want to be with me. great now I am overthinking things which is never good. I quickly ran back upstairs and grabbed a pair of jeans and a jumper, plus my coat. Yeah I know I was just going next door but it was freezing out. I mean the roads were still icy from the snow we had earlier on in the week. I managed to survive without falling over getting to Eli’s house. I must really tell him that he needs to cut his grass. Half jogging and hopping I made it to his door and got out the key Eli had got me for my birthday. As I turned the key into the lock, I realised it was the first time I had used it, I mean the first time I wanted to use it would be to surprise Eli when he got home or something not having to go looking for him. I pushed the heavy door open and as soon as I entered a big gust of Eli’s sent hit me, hmmm that man smelt good. “Eli, are you in here?” I repeated this going through the house. I went into every room just to check in case he didn’t hear me or something. When I was satisfied he wasn’t there I locked up and started heading back to mine.

When I got back to mine I was feeling lousy and horrible, he really did leave me. Why would he even do that, he knows I loved him that’s why we had sex. I didn’t think he was the type of guy to sneak off. It doesn’t makes sense. I lay in my room, wondering where he could be. Maybe he just had to go to get something to eat from the store or something. I thought I haven’t even text him to see where he is, surely that would be the first thing you do. I hunted for my phone and it appeared in my living room on the floor, it must have fallen out last night. I dialled his familiar numbers and let it ring. After the 5th time I tried it, I just gave up and instead sent him a text. I slumped down on the floor wondering why he would go. My mind over complicating things, making me feel even worse about the situation, why would he sleep with me then just leave.

I went to the kitchen to make myself something to eat, by now it was about lunch time and still no word from him. As soon as I opened the fridge I heard my phone buzz. I literally felt like I was in a James bond film the way I leaped over the counter, dived into the front sofa and over the coffee table face diving into the corner sit where my phone was flashing. I opened the text but my heart sank as soon as I didn’t see his name appear on my screen. Instead it was from Amanda. It read hey my sister from another mister, hope you and the Thompsonator had a rocking time last night, I’m guess you did have much sleep last night ;) give me a call I want to know all the dirty details and I can tell you my gossip! Love you my hoe bag xoxo.