Chapter 2- Boys

heyy guys well second chapter again this is really starting the story off but it will get better :) keep reading xx

picture of amanda

Chapter 2

We took the normal 10 minute drive to school and pulled up in the senior's parking lot near the teachers. As I got out the car I heard someone shouting my name. When I turned I saw two big arms wrap around me and squeezed me tight. "Oscar can't breathe" "sorry Gracie, how you been all summer?" "Same old, same old, what about you Oscar" "same really, hey Finn, Casper and Sophie wanna see you" "well lets go find them then, you coming Amanda?" "Yeah sure let me just text Isaac so he can come find us, oh hey Oscar" "hey Amanda, come on then ladies" he said with a wink and held out his arms. We all laughed and followed Oscar over to our usual spot by the tree where the rest of the guys were waiting. We had all been best friends since our first day of high school and had all been very close since we all met. Oscar was one of the school's football players; he was tall and very muscly. He had dark brown hair, which had a bit of a curl to it and dark brown eyes. He also has the loveliest smile. Loads of girls at school fancied him but he never did take much notice, Amanda has been trying to get us together for as long as I can remember but me and Oscar just thought it would be too weird. I was closest to Oscar out of all the boys, me and him could mess about with each other and just laugh about it. In fact Oscar was my first kiss and me his. We were the only ones in the group who hadn't kissed anybody yet so we decided we'd be each other's, I think that's when we knew we were just friends.

As we approached the group Sophie and Casper were cuddling each other while Finn stood there talking to Isaac and some other boy I had never seen before. Sophie had blonde hair like myself and was again so pretty, she and Finn were twins and was always messing with each other. Finn was also blonde but he had a brown tinge to his hair. Sophie was slim and had brown eyes. She was also captain of the cheerleading squad. Finn on the other hand was very tall and you could by the way his clothes hugged him he was muscly. Finn was also on the football team; in fact our group was a mix and match. You see Finn, Oscar and Isaac were on the football team, but Casper was more into his singing like me. Sophie was a cheerleader and Amanda was class president and was probably going to be valedictorian this year. Casper was totally not the usual type for Sophie, Sophie usually went for the jocks but when Casper met Sophie everyone knew they were the couple that would be the high school sweethearts that have 3 children and the big house and nice car. Casper was medium height with brown curly hair and had a great smile and charm.

"Hey Casper, hey Sophie how was your summer" I said, "same as usual" they both said. We got into our usual chatter about summer and senior year, by this time I took notice of the guy talking to Finn, Isaac and now Amanda. He was tall and had a dark Mohawk, he had dark brown eyes and when he smiled it was amazing. He looked fairly muscly and I assumed a six pack lied beneath his t-shirt. He must be new guy I thought to myself and boy was he hot. Just as I said that they all made their way over.'

"Hey guys this is Jonah, he just moved here from New York with his parents" said Finn we all said our hellos and when it was my turn he smiled at me and I indeed reciprocated. "Well let's all get our schedules to see who we are lumbered with this year" I said. Amanda sighed but we all agreed. As we walked Isaac and Amanda went off leading the way followed but the rest of the gang leaving me and Jonah at the back. "So" was all I could manage to say. We walked in silence, but it wasn't awkward it was confortable. He was really nice looking and we kept smiling at each other. When we got there and all had our schedules we compared, me Oscar and Amanda usually always had the same classes and this year was no different accept I had Jonah for quite a few as well. As the group goes me, Amanda, Oscar were like the best 3 we were always together and then Finn, Sophie, Casper and Isaac were the same. "Hey I haven't got Mr Hollis for geography anymore! I have some guy called Mr Thompson" I said. Mr Hollis was one of my favourite teachers. I had him for homeroom and as my geography teacher so we got on well, but now I had some new teacher called Mr Thompson. "Hey I have him too" said Jonah. None of the other guys took geography just me and now Jonah. "Yeah apparently he moved over the summer and couldn't come back here, but the new teacher is supposed to be super hot!" Said Amanda while Sophie agreed with her and the boys sighed. "He may be hot buts it's not like anything can happen he is our teacher" I said. Just as I said the bell went signalling the start of the day. We all said our goodbyes and I told Jonah I would see him in geography first lesson. Me and Amanda had the same homeroom so we walked along together. "So what do you think of Jonah then" she asked. "He is actually really nice and quite hot" "he was so giving you the eye, I think he likes you" " He probably wasn't and we barely know each other" " well I can see a couple in the making" as I went to reply I was cut off as I walk straight into something, hard. At first I thought it was a wall, trust me it's happened before, but then I realised when the thing I walked into started mumbling, it  was a man.

sorry its short but the next chapter is where it all starts happening ;) xx

fan comment voote or whatever we wattpadders say :P xx