Chapter 11- Choices

Hey thank you all for reading it means alot, i really love the feedback im getting and loads more would be amazing, just tell me what you think or any ideas. thanks xx

Erm i'm dedicating this to my best friend because she has suppoarted me with this story and tbh i dont know what i would do without her, im sorry for everything atm this is for you...

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words...

Chapter 11

Eli’s POV

I watched as Jonah left Grace standing there. I had been such a dick to her lately; truth is it really hurt me to see her with him. I couldn’t bear to speak to her in class, knowing that it was the barrier from keeping us together. When Max told me about this club tonight I totally forgot about 3 weeks ago, I should have realised Max would do something like this. He always goes on about her, as if I don’t need reminding. When I saw her on stage, she literally took my breath away. She was stunning, and her voice even more. I sat through all of the songs they sang. Daniel had seen my reaction when I saw it was Grace and asked if I was ok, he always looked out for me. When they had finished I applauded with the rest of the crowd. Grace came back to the front of the stage and told us about this song was for someone special here tonight.  Immediately I knew Jonah must be here and this was for him. As soon as the thought entered my head I couldn’t bear it and had to leave. Max grabbed my arm to stop me but I pulled away in rage. I got about half way and then I heard it. Don’t stop believing. I froze and turned back to my seat. This was for me, as if she remembered this from our detentions. I watched her sing and just before the song ended I left heading backstage. I ended up get caught by the rest of the band. Amanda was so happy to see me, in fact they all were. I told them how great they were and off they went after much persuasion.

I coughed loudly so she knew someone was here and started to walk out of the shadows. “So does he know you sung that for another man?” she turned so fast and stared at me. That innocent smile made its way across her face “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”  “Oh I know you do and by that answer I’m guessing he doesn’t.” I was stepping closer to her, smirk on my face. “Who is to say it was not for him” “Because that it is our song” “I didn’t realise we had a song” by now I was practically in front of her. “Well we do” I knew should could feel my breath on her because I could feel hers on me. “I’ve missed talking to you Grace” “You chose to ignore me and be an arse” it’s true I had been an arse and I was deeply sorry, “I’m sorry about that, I just saw you with him and was hurt I suppose, I dunno. I shouldn’t have acted like that towards you.” “Your right you shouldn’t have, but I did want to tell you, not like that obviously.” “He seems good for you” I said softly, I looked into her eyes for the first time in ages. I had forgotten how amazing they were. Jonah and Grace did seem happy, he was good for her. He could take her out in public, show her off to the world, I couldn’t do that, the most I could do is keep her in my house. “You were amazing out there tonight” I could tell she was getting lost into my eyes, I couldn’t resist anymore, and all I could think about was that I had to kiss her. “You are so pretty”. I ran my hand up her face and into her hair. By now our noses were touching anyway and this was the last little nudge we needed to have our lips meet each other’s. Her lips were so soft and gentle. We started to move in rhythm and her hands soon moved into my hair. This kiss was like nothing I had ever experienced before, there was so much more behind it, a secret meaning I didn’t quite know yet. I nibbled her bottom lip and she let me in without hesitation. Our tongues in twined like they were one and needed to be together.  Our hands started to roam each other’s bodies and hers went to the buttons on my shirt. I pulled away slowly “I’ll see you in class on Monday Miss Parker” I said seductively.