Magnus' 24 hour Hotel and Hospital

(Pipers pov)
We rushed Luke and Ashlynn into Magnus' right away.

"Magnus!" Jace yelled, Magnus came walking into the room not relizing what he was getting himself into.

"What is it- oh my god Ashlynn, Luke! Set him down over here" Magnus walked over to the couch as, Clary, Simon and I brought him down on the couch.

"Here Jace follow me we'll put Ash over here" Jace followed him out of the room.

"Hey Clare's?" I said, she looked up at me with tears in her eyes, I pulled her into a hug, she might have been pissing me off and might have hurt Ashlynn and Luke but she's my sister, biological or not, I have to protect her.

"Hey shhh it's going to be okay, Magnus will help Luke and Ashlynn, don't blame yourself blame that stupid alpha who's an idiot-" she chuckled at me, "I know this has been hard on you and I haven't exactly been the sister you've needed. But I have just been worried about everything, but please when you do something try and make smarter choices? You keep doing stuff that you're not thinking about the consequences and I don't want you getting hurt" I tell her, she sniffled and hugged me tighter.

"I'm sorry, I just don't really know how this world works, do you think they will be okay?" She asked, I nodded as Simon held Clary and the guys walked in, then Luke started mumbling

"Jocelyn"
"No, Luke, it's Clary and Piper" Clary said

"Can you hear me? Clary, Piper, listen to me, listen you have to listen to me. I have to tell you, just in case-" Luke starts

"No, don't even say it, don't." Clary says
-"No, listen to me."
"Luke."
"No, you need to know! Listen"

" Was he bitten by an alpha?" Magnus askes

" Yeah, why?" Clary says

"Three, two, one" Magnus counts down when his eyes turned another colour and he growls,

"Oh, my God. Where do you think you're going?" I ask

"Hold him down. We don't have a lot of time. It'll take a few moments to take effect." Magnus says and puts bark between his teeth.

"What's happening to him?" Clary askes

"Random werewolf transformation. It's a side effect of the poison in the alpha bite." Magnus says and tells us we can go.

I was checking on Ash with Jace, he's barely left her side, it worries me seeing someone care for her so much, especially after Hunter and Aaron.

"Hey Jace?" I said, he didn't respond, he didn't even break eye contact. "It's not your fault, what happened with Ashlynn, you couldn't have done anything" he looked up, tears were starting to form in his eyes.

"I can't believe it-" his voice was breaking "- I could've tried to find them quicker, I could've talked her out of staying, she was just trying to help and now look at her," he breathes. I hugged him,

"She'll be fine, she's so strong. Do you blame me and Alec for what happened?" I asked him. He looked at me and shook his head

"No, I'm mad at Alec because instead of helping two innocent people who are close to death he decides to report to Maryse, but I'm not mad at you" Jace says, I smile at him and leave him with Ashlynn, it's been a while since someone has cared for her as much as Jace does and that has me slightly worried.

Flashback
I heard very loud knocking at my door. I opened to see Ashlynn,

"Oh my gosh Ash are you okay?" I had asked her, she was covered in bruses. She shook her head. "Who did this?"