Chapter 10

It's Valentine's Day and me and Finn are laid in bed, as usual , I'm wearing one of Finns large hoodie , were sat down playing scrabble and Finn spelt out I love you, I just looked up and said "I love you too" we carried on playing scrabble and I act like i didn't know he was staring at me but he was then after about 5 seconds I slowly look back up into his eyes.We stare at each other for a while, but then we carry on on with the game. Then it was Finns go but he didn't do it because he wanted to stop playing it and from then Finn was quiet all night ( which was strange for him ) we decided to go to bed and then Finn told me "I'm falling for you and it's slowly killing me Sophie, you're the one I want to marry, the one I want to spend all my life with, when I see you I get butterfly's because... i love you" a tear dropped from my eye I looked at him and he looked back at me. He wiped off my tear with his hand and said "it's ok, I'm always here for you I just wish I fell for someone other than you because you deserve better, I mean look at you , your gorgeous"
"Well I've been thinking about you like mad and I want to be with you forever I know it's only been 4 months but it feels like forever, and I like that feeling"
"Good night Sophie"
"Good night Finn"