Chapter 8

SOPHIE,SOPHIE, someone was screaming in my ear "wake up" it was Finn. I was in a hospital bed I said " how long have I been asleep, wait it's been 9 months already?"
"What are you on about, haha it must off hit you really hard"
"Wait what?"
"You can't remember?"
"Remember what?"
"I got you a taxi home and it crashed I was worried sick about you"
"Wait so we're not married and we're not having a baby?"
"Haha I met u four days ago at five guys, don't you think that's a bit too soon"
I just ignored what he said and sat down in the hospital bed, all that was a dream I actually couldn't believe it. I didn't think it could get good one but until he told me " but we did go back to mine and... well I think u know what happened"
Ughhh thank god that wasn't a dream.
I just smiled at him.
"I'll be coming back for you tonight about 9:00pm and you can come back to mine if you want your leg will be fine"
"Ok I'll see you later"
Before Finn left he kissed me on the fore head and walked out the door.

                                    9:00pm

I'm dressed and waiting at the waiting room waiting for Finn. I saw him walking down he looked up and smiled at me I walked out and unexpectedly hug me obviously I hugged him back. He open the car door and then sat next to me. We went back to his house and watched a film again. It reminded me of that night but let's not talk about that ;) he sat next to me and I cuddled up to him. We watched a film but didn't really pay much attention because half of the time we was kissing and his top was off and had his Calvin Klein boxers on whilst I was wearing a Calvin Klein bra and thong. I may as well live with Finn because I'm with him everyday and it feels amazing. I cant wait to see what our future will be like.