Chapter 4

About 20 minutes later me and Finn are back at his house and we are laughing about a joke we said in the limo I can't remember now but it must of been funny. Finn turns on the tv still laughing I lay on the bed deciding what to watch on tv and whilst Finn is laughing he takes of his blazer I stair at him and he looks behind only moving his head and he turns back carrying on with the conversation I ask what he wants to watch as he jumps onto the bed holding his head in his hands. He then puts his arm around me we both look at each other then we slowly go in for kiss. After the kiss I got up and went to the toilet as soon as I opened the door Finn was there leaning on the door smiling at me I smiled back and went to walk past but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back and said " you know it, we both know it"
At first I was confused, but the way he look at me I knew what was about to happen. He grabbed onto my zipper on my dress and pulled it down and started to kiss my neck.He took of his shirt and not too my surprise he had an AMAZING body he said "is this is ur first time?"
"Yes"
"Ok It'll be fine, I promise"
He kissed me and that's all I remember.

First time❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें