Chapter Nine- * I Lost My What Now??*

Jessica's POV

Heavy light interrupted my heavy slumber as I groaned and turned to my side to get rid of the sunlight. As I turned, I cuddled closer to my big fluffy pillow that hugged me back like a teddy bear, I cuddled closer to the pillow and rest my head on its fluffiness. I furrowed my eyebrows my eyes still shut as the pillow was no longer fluffy, it was hard and skin-like. I moved my hand to feel it's contents and on contact, I froze. This isn't my pillow..it's a person.

I opened my eyes and rubbed it before looking up. On doing so, my heartbeat increased and I just stood still for a moment. Analyzing what was happening, my eyes grew wide and my reflexes acted up and soon Blake was on the floor.

"What the fu.."  Blake says as he tries getting back on the bed but I cut him off.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!" I exclaim loudly as I kick him off the bed again.

"What the fu.." He goes to say but I cut him off once again.

"What are you even doing here? Because last time I checked, you didn't even want to be this close to me, much less talk to me, you always look at me like i'm garbage and.." I say but am cut off by Blake's lips on my neck. WTF!! WHEN DID HE EVEN GET BACK ON THE BED??

My breath hitches at this sudden gesture and I try not to moan whatsoever, because knowing Blake, he's gonna run his mouth and say I moaned for him. Asshole! Wait why am I thinking these things when there's someone sucking my neck? I maybe already have a hickey! Oh no you don't!

As I went to pull him off of me, he pulls away and says, "You talk way too much for a nerd." 

I fume at the name, ever since I improved in my subjects, all the popular kids has been making fun of me but I don't care anymore. Before I cared what people say or do, but now it's different, I actually want to do something with my life than be popular or try to become friends with them (or their girlfriends) and instead become something in life. Jazmyn and I planned on going to Yale together, but I knew my grades won't cut it so I gave up and told her she's gonna have to go alone. But after realizing that trying to fit in to the popular crew isn't for me because they aren't going to be the ones to accept the real me, they're going to be the ones to accept the rich, partying, drinking and hoe dressing Jessica. But no, that's definitely not me, and it never was, Jazmyn always told me this but I guess I had to realize it myself. After my grades went sky high, I signed up back to Yale and Jazmyn was most glad to hear about it.

Jazmyn is and always will be one of my best friends I ever had, and that's because she accepts, the bookworm Jessica and the KPOP and BTS loving Jessica and not the I want everyone to like me so I'm gonna do what they like. NO, never do that, because you're just gonna turn out fake..just how Blake thinks of me.. I can't believe he thought I wasn't a virgin, but that's a long story so let's not get into that.

"Oh yea, I wonder what you call your hoes you sleep with everyday?" I say as I stare into his eyes as both of our eyes burnt fire into each other.

"You." He says as he folds his arms and look at me. Me?

"Me?" I ask confused.

"Yea you, aren't you one of those hoes that don't give a shit about who they're giving their virginity to or who they're even fu.." I cut him off and say,

"Don't even go there, you know nothing about me, so don't judge me, and for you kind information, I'm a virgin unlike the rest of the school population that you f**k with!" I exclaimed as tears threatened to spill at the hurtful words that was spat to me.

"Not anymore your not you lost it." He says and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

*"I lost my what now??"*