Chapter Eight- *DoublePayback+ Pretty odd scenes = Friendship*

After we got home, thankfully not being killed since James was the one driving, after all, he was 'drunk', we entered my home and I led the boys upstairs into my room. While walking down the hallway we could hear noises. The curious fellows we are cock our ears to hear further. It sounded like chattering and a lot of footsteps were taking place, then reality dawned on me...

MOM AND WILL! FUDGE!!

"Uhh....is that what I think it is?" Blake asked pointing towards my mom's room door as James just stood there shocked. Great they left the door open! Luckily, the place was dark so you only had to go close enough to actually know what was happening..eww gross people!!

"Alright that's enough, I know you guys are disgusting but watching my mom and her boyfriend get it on? That's a different level of disgusting!" I said as I showed them to my room which is on the other side of the hall while a smirk was etched on both their faces after what I just said..they really are gross.

"Put her on my bed, I'll grab another mattress so you two can sleep here." I said to Blake as he gently lay Jessica on the bed. Those two look perfect together. I quickly glance at James. He was staring at them the same way, maybe he realized how good they look together as well. I brought out the mattress and James helped me with it and even spread the sheets, I was surprised. James saw my surprised look and said, "Oh don't look so surprised, I know how to do chores you know!" I rolled my eyes. "Shocker!"

"I'll go get the first aid kit from the cupboard, for the time you boys could freshen up a bit." I said as I made my way to the cupboard, opening it and taking out the first aid kit. I then turned around to see both James and Blake shirtless with only a boxers. My face became flustered, I was burning up. Blake's body was toned and sexy, his muscles were huge and his butt was.....hmm! I shifted my gaze to James. His pecs were full and well defined. His wide lats only added to his perfect V shaped figure and slender torso. His back muscles were visible as he stretched, even from a distance. God he was sexy! Yup my hormones are officially all over the place.

"Like what you see?" Both James and Blake ask as I met their eyes. I shifted my gaze as my cheeks grew red. They stifled their laughter as I rolled my eyes.

"Why the hell did you guys take you clothes off? It's kind of a sleepover not a stripclub!" I said not looking at them not even once.

"Oh does our sexiness bother you soo much?" James ask. Literally anything that comes out his mouth makes me want to strangle him!.

"Oh please, I'v seen much better!" I smirk at him suddenly gaining strength to look him in the eye and meet his gaze. His gaze lingered on me before he started coming closer to me. My breath suddenly hitched. What the hell! Why is he coming towards me half-naked? He reaches me I can feel his breath fanning my face. Our eyes stare intensely at each other, each second becoming more intimate. My surrounding suddenly becomes numb, there is only me and him and that intimate feeling. He suddenly leans down to my ear, his lips inches away from my earlobe, "I find that hard to believe considering you only had your first just yesterday, and may I remind you who that was?" 

James whispers and just as think he's going to pull away, I feel his lip graze my earlobe.  My breathing stops for a moment, but he then does it again and again, his soft lips biting my earlobe passionately, heat emerges from my body. Just when I thought this wasn't going to get more out of hand, his lips graze my neck as his breath tickles it along the way until he begins planting kisses on my neck.  I couldn't take it anymore, before I know it a soft moan comes out of my mouth that hopefully only both of us heard. I gasp at my sudden outburst and my face reddens in embarrassment. He smirks against my neck and his lips once again reach my earlobe but doesn't touch it, "And that was for the party, or in other words..Payback!" James whispers softly as stands straight to face me with a grin on his face and suddenly bursts into laughter.