Apocalypse

Trigger warning: There's themes of suicide, zombie gore and killing

This story takes place on phase 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2-D was sitting in the living room with his knees on his chest watching what seemed like a zombie movie. The "film" had really good special effects and the whole thing was shot like it was on the news. What was even stranger is that he didn't recognize this movie, and he was a zombie flicks fanatic.

On the commercial break, the blue haired boy went to the kitchen to make some popcorns. While waiting for them to be done, he heard really strange noises coming from outside. But he choose to ignore them, caring more about not letting his meal burn. When finished, he sat back in the same spot. The commercials were still playing but he decided to eat the popcorn anyway.

The movie was about to start, but a sudden loud noise caught him by surprise. The band abruptly entered the house and they were acting really weirdly. They locked every door and window, while looking really freaked out.

"Uh... Guys...? What are yew doin'?

Russel and Noodle were too busy to respond him. But Murdoc on the other hand...

"2-D WHAT THE FUCK! TURN THAT SHIT OFF AND GO GET A WEAPON. NOW!"

The singers dark eyes changed to white the instant Murdoc mentioned a weapon.

"(Glups) Wh-what's goin' on Muds?"

"What is goin'... Hahaha... JUST MOVE YOUR ASS TO THE BLOODY KITCHEN AND GRAB A KNIFE!"

The satanist ran back to the group. 2-D started to hyperventilate not having a clue of what was going to happend. He sprinted to the kitchen and picked the sharpest blade he could find. He started to shake while grabbing it, wondering why Murdoc wanted him to bring a weapon. He swallowed and searched for the others.

"MURDOC PUT YOURSELF TOGETHER!"

The sound of someone being slapped could be heared in the distance. 2-D almost froze in fear, but he gained strength to walk to the band. He silently leaned on the wall, not wanting to interrupt their conversation.

"Uggh... Why did you do that Russ?"

"Because you are freackin' out. We need to focus now. They'll come from every door and window we have. Me and Noodle will protect the second floor and you and 2-D will protect the first."

"Fine... So when they stop comin' we can proceed with my part of the plan?"

"Yes... BUT ONLY when we are sure we killed them all. I don't wanna turn into a mindless monster."

"Gotcha. Get ready then, they are close."

Noodle and Russel left to the second floor while the bassist went back to the living room. 2-D nervously followed to him.

Who was they? Why did they need to kill them? What in the world was going on? This questions and more went back and forth inside the scared boys head. When close to the green man, he tapped his shoulder, making him jump in fear.

"AHHH. 2-D DON'T DO THAT AGAIN! THIS IS SERIOUS!"

"Muds seriously... What's goin' on?"

Murdoc face palmed with the blue boys ignorance.

"You don't really know? Ugh, ok lemme sum up this... THE APOCALYPSE 2-D! IT'S THE FUCKIN' APOCALYPSE. THERE ARE ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE AND THEY LUST FOR BRAINS... Well maybe you're safe from this hehe."

His laugh was stoped by a gun shot coming from the second floor.

"Shit, did Noodle shoot a zombie already?"