Chapter 10

When I wake up I am still wearing that dress and when I look at the mirror it's really true. Happy bday to me. It's really a great bday gift ever. I removed the dress and get the clothes that I buy yesterday. And it fits me really well. I also wear boots and hoodie because it's a bit cold.

When I arrived at the school, all of them are looking at me and I just ignore it.

I went to the classroom and I saw the girls that bullied me and they are smiling at me. "Hey. Wanna join our group? We would gladly accept you" one of them said. I just ignore it and went to my seat and sit there. "Hey! Don't sit there. There are so many germs in that chair" the other one said and I just ignore them.

"Hey miss. That chair is Mina's chair." Tao said. Wait. I forgot to tell you guys that this school is my uncle's school and this chair is specially made for me. "Oops. Sorry. But I thought that it is mine before she cames. Wait... Let me check." I said as I flip the chair and my name is written below. "Now that you see it this is not hers and it is the only chair here on these school because it is special. So get a chair for that Mina of yours." I said. "And it's not yours also it's Althea's!" He shouted. "Whatever. And please say to Mina happy bday!" I said as I walk outside and went to the rooftop.

I saw D.O oppa. "Hey! D.O oppa! Goodmorning!" I said and he looks at me. "Hey! You looks familliar... Wait who are you? You looks new here." he said and I pouted. "Yah! It's me Althea! When 12am comes earlier  a bright light appears and my jeans and my shirt becomes a dress. And when I look at the mirror this is what I looks like." I explained. "Wow. You looks really beautiful. Do they know it already?" he ask and I shook my head. "They are busy about Mina and they also forget my bday. Even you." I said as I look at the sky. And it starts to get dark. "Althea let's go inside it's going to rain already." He said. But it's too late. It rains and my tears fall. "Goodbye D.O. Please tell them that I will miss them." I said as I step forward until I reach the edge. "Althea! Stop please! Don't do that!" he said as he cries. I smiled and said goodbye.

As I step backwards it's already the end so I fall. I close my eyes as I fall waiting for the impact of the ground to hit my body. But there is none. As I open my eyes I saw that I am floating in the air and I have a blue wings. I flew above and I saw D.O with a wide eyes. "A-Althea why do you have a wings?" he ask me. "I don't know. I was just waiting for me to fall on the ground but when I open my eyes I saw that I am floating and I have wings." I said to him..

While talking to him, my wings disappear.

The bell rang so we rushed to go on our classroom.

When we entered all eyes were on us. The teacher said "Are you a new student?" she asks and I shake my head. She gave me a confused look but directed us to go to our chair. When I reach my chair I saw my things on the floor again and Mina's sitting on my chair. "Excuse me miss Mina. That's my chair." I said as I pointed on the chair. "Oh really? Where is your name? There is none." She said coldly. "Stand up." I demand "And why should I?" she ask still sitting. "For you to know who that chair really belongs." I said and she stand up. I flip the chair and pointed on the name that is on my chair."You're not Althea. And you don't own this chair." she stated.

"Hey! You two! Please stop that or you'll get a detention!" the teacher shouted. "Ma'am please don't interfere our problem or you will get fired." I stated. "And who are you to tell me that?" she ask. "I'm the niece of the owner of this school and that chair is made just for me." I stated. "I wouldn't give you this chair!" Mina shouted."Wait. As I remember... The teacher ask me to get your chair on that storage room and they are busy of your appearance so they didn't notice my appearance and I got hitted by this three girls by a baseball bats and got badly injured and goodthing I saw Kris. And oh... Lay I heard what you said to Kris." Hey! Why did you call me?! We are having a good conversation with Mina and the guys!" that's what you said to Kris. And happy bday to you Mina." I said as I walk away with my things and my tears fall. "I hate you guys." I muttered. Tao hold my wrist tightly and said in a cold voice. "How dare you said that to her. And who do you think you are? Huh?" "Yeah! Who are you to do that on Mina?!" Sehun shouted. "You!!! Even though if you're a girl we are not having our second choice and we can hurt you!" Baekhyun stated. "And we can do whatever we wanted to do on you!" Chen shouted. "Oh really? Then fine! Hurt me! I don't care! Cause you only care for Mina!" *Pak* Mina slapped me."Don't say anything like that on my oppas!" she shouted. "And why wouldn't I ?" I ask her. "Cause we will hurt you!" Kris shouted."You're all such a flirt!!" I shouted and I recieve a slap from Tao and Kris. "Who are you to tell us like that? Huh?!" Lay ask.

"I'm sorry your highness. And you are asking who I am? I am Althea Jang. The ugly girl. Tsk. If I was a princess I will not pick anyone of you because you don't deserve that position" I said as I get my wrist out of his gripped. I slapped him on his face and said "Happy bday to me. And enjoy Mina's party." And I walk out of the classroom."Atleast I am their princess and not you!!" I heard Mina said.