Chapter 3

~At school's parking lot~

When the guys get outside the van, most of the girls starts to squeal. Ugh...

As I went outside the van I heard some comments. "What is that ugly girl doing on our oppas." "You ugly girl! Don't come near our oppas!"....

I look at the boys and they are surrounded by girls and enjoying their company.

So I decided to go to the classroom by myself.

When I arrived they are already there and being surrounded by girls. So I walk past them and sit at the back row that is near the window.

I get my notebook and start to make a doodle of the exo princes name and their powers.

"Hey!" I almost jump on my seat because of Tao. "Yah! Tao don't startle me." I said. And he looks at the notebook. "Wow! Beautiful..." He said.

"Yah! Guys come here." He said to the others and they went near me. "Why?" Chen ask. "Yah. See this. It's beautiful." Tao said. "Wow..." All of them said.

"Althea. Make us an individual and give it to us. You're really good at drawing." Xiumin suggest and compliment. "Yes and Thank you." I said.

And Roxanne snatch my notebook on the hands of tao and ripped it. "This piece of trash is needed to be thrown away. And it's owner. I am better on drawing than her. So I am the one who will draw for you." She said confidently.

But I remember if there is a drawing contest I am always 1st and she is 2nd place.

"Yah!!! Althea draw that and it's very beautiful and you just ripped it and said it's a trash? You know what? We don't want to be friends that has a bad attitude." Xiumin said to Roxanne.

And the boys nodded in agreement on what Xiumin has stated.

Roxanne will say something but the bell rings. The boys sitted at the back with me...

~Fastforward~

>Lunch time<

"Althea. Come and eat with us." D.O suggest and I nodded.

When we arrived at the cafeteria all of the eyes are darted on the guys especially girls. "Hey. Thea look at the girl she looks like a clown" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun also heard it so the three of us giggled. We sitted on a long table that has 15 chairs.

★~★~★~★~★~★~★

Arangement:

                    Suho

Kai            |table|          Kris

Tao           |table|         D.O

Me             |table|        Sehun

Luhan       |table|        Xiumin

Lay            |table|        Chen

Chanyeol |table|        Baekhyun

Vacant      |table|        Vacant

★~★~★~★~★~★~★