Chapter 19

Author's Pov

After teleporting to exo planet the exo princes went straight to their somewhat called conference room.

Exo Princes' Pov

They were called by the same messenger who told them that their planet are being attacked.

They were all in one room, all warriors including B1A4 and Althea to discuss on how they could stop the Shawols that are attacking them. As they were listening Tao saw Althea. He said it to the other EXO princes, they saw Althea with wide eyes looking at their direction.

Althea's Pov

As I stared at them with wide eyes I saw Tao looking at my direction so I hurriedly turned my head away from them to avoid eye contact. If only I was back at earth I would be at peace but I would still be lonely. But still it's okay.

"Okay. Good luck and Godbless to you guys. Do your best to protect our planet. And you Althea. You stay here because you don't have any power. You might die if you go with us. Don't worry I will let some of the guards to protect you." Said bye the King. Oh I remember. His name is King Jeun Suk.

While looking at him I noticed that we have the same feature on the eyes and the lips.

"Althea take care. We promise that we will come back here safe and alive." Baro said. And they got out to encounter Shawols.

AN:

Thanks for the help Takemetoyoursoul

And Thank you People_Love_Coffee for volunteering :*

Short updateeee