Chapter 24

CNU's POV

It hurts so much T.T
Why can't it be me?

Haist. I think I better move on. But once Tao make Althea cry I will not hesitate to get her from him.

"I'm sorry." Because of spacing out I bumped into a person. Not a person but a goddess one O.O She's so beautiful....

"I'm sorry too... It's my fault. Uh... Are you alright sir?"

Oh my God. I think my face is as red as a tomato.

"Ah.. Neh I'm alright. I'm CNU." I said as I offer her a hand shake and she took it saying.... "Nice to meet you CNU, I'm Gabriella. I better get going. My parents are waiting for me already. Uhmm... See you around..." She said and left me dumbfounded on what she has done.....

Did she just...... kiss my cheeks? 

I think I'm inlove again ....... I'm gonna see you again Gabriella remember that..........

3rd Person's Pov

1 year had passed and the village is now very peaceful....

And today the most awaited day has come....

It is Althea and Tao's Wedding day already.

Many visitor came. And cheer for the two.

"I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Said the priest then Althea and Tao faced each other. And they lean forward then their lips collide. They both felt fireworks exploding on their stomach.

"I love you so much" They murmured to each other.

CNU and Gabriella now are in a relationship and they love each other.

Planet Shinee and Planet EXO is now at peace.

The couple is proclaimed as the new KING and QUEEN of EXO Planet.

And that's how the story of THE DAUGHTER OF THE GODDESS OF BEAUTY ends.....

AN: I'm sorry my dear readers of suddenly ending this story..... Thank you for supporting this story... I love you guys who read, voted, and commented...... I will miss you guys.....