Chapter 15

Exo's Pov

"You only have_ years more to find our weapon. Our enemies are starting to train their warriors and starts to make their weapons. So please find our weapon as early as possible. Well... It is close to you past week ago and now sad to say... It is away from you. So... Goodluck... The safety of these planet and our planet is in your hands." Chen read the letter outloud. "It has been close to us? How? I didn't feel it's presence." Luhan is curious. "I don't know, but we should find it immediately in order for us to save our planet and also this planet earth." Lay lectures us. Wait.... Where is Tao? Do you know where did he goes? That brat.... Tch. Okayyy.... Nevermind him... He is already old enough to find his way back home. Sooooo..... Let's continue with what we... Oops.. They are chatting.... "Hey guys.... Where is Tao?" she asks.... "Waah!!!! Who are you????" Xiumin shouted because he was shocked. "You will find out soon. ;)" She said. "So... Where is he? That bratty boy who killed my cat that killed my rat that killed my cockroach that killed my mosquito... Wait... What am I saying? Well Nevermind it. Where is he????"

"I am here. What do you want?" Tao asks her with a poker face. "I am here to make you suffer.... Bwahaha"

"Luhan, She's scary... Ajujuju.... She is like sadako.... Waaahh... She's going on my way... Wahhh... Help mee.... Hide me...." Sehun said to Luhan while he is trying to hide at the back of Luhan... "Aww... You're so cute... What is your name??? I will make you my little brother...." The girl said as she pinch Sehun's cheeks.. Sehun-"ajujuju help me...."

A/N: Who do you think is the girl? Antagonist or protagonist? comment what you think.... Thank youuu..... Sorry for the long time for me to update