Chapter 23 - Wifi Password

Priscilla Cason

I changed my clothes into my swimming suit. A swimming suit not a bikini.. note that! I pulled up all my hair and tied it in a bun. I walked out from the room and Brandon already looked at me with a sad face.

"What?"

"Why swimming suit?" He asked as he looked at me from head to toe.

"You pervert!" I smacked his arm playfully and he chuckled.

"Let's go.. I can't wait to surf and swim." He took my hand and pulled me out. I was kept looking at our hands.. I love it. His hand is really warm and just.. perfect. Okay Priscilla.. Let's just give it a try.. stop thinking about it.

We walked towards the beach and we put our stuff on the table. He took out a sunblock from his small bag and then he gave it to me.

"Put it on me." He said and my eyes widen.

"Huh?"

"Put it on me.. please." He said and I gulped nervously. He took off his shirt showing his perfectly build body with abs and muscles everywhere. I looked away so I can breath because this man in front of me is damn hot and sexy.

"Priscilla?" I heard him chuckling and I turned back to him. I put some of the sunblock to my hand and slowly walk closer to him. I looked up to him and he chuckled. He held both of my wrist and put my hands to his body. I looked away as I put the sunblock to him.

Gosh.. I can feel his abs and muscles.. O M G

He turned his body so his back facing me. I put on some sunblock again on my hand. I rubbed it all to his back. I cursed secretly behind him for making me do this. I hate to admit that he's a one hot meat. After finish putting it on him he turned to me again.

"Have you put it?" He asked and I crossed my arms covering my body.

"I did.. I did.. I did."

"Okay.. okay.. okay." He copied my tone and laughed.

"Ugh!" I hissed.

"You're cute.." He said as he picked me up bridal style.

"Let's swim."

"No! No! No! You're not going to throw me to the water right?" I asked and he smirked. I tried to wiggle out from his grip but he's stronger.

"Brandon! No! No! Please!"

"Sorry.. Priscilla.." He said and then he threw me to the water. I quickly got up and pulled me in. We both have fun there for a moment until he decided to go surfing. He said the waves today are perfect to surf.

"You can watch me from the side.. don't drool because I look hot when I'm surfing." He ruffled my hair and smirked.

"I won't drool!" I hissed and he laughed as he walked towards the water. I sat down on the ground looking at him rowing his way towards the wave. I mean.. he's hot. Priscilla.. no drooling.. no drooling.

Unconsciously.. my eyes was so focused on him. Gosh.. I'm drooling like a dog looking at his food. Wait! I'm a dog? 

I took my glass of water and gulped it all at once. I got up and ready to go back to the villa. I can't stand looking at him so hot like that. I can drink the sea water.. see Priscilla.. you become so stupid.

"Where do you think you're going?" Brandon asked and I turned my head to him.

"Going back to.. the villa." I said not wanting to look at his eyes.

"Tell me.. what happen to your ears?" He asked as he touched it. I flinched and glared at him.

"Nothing happen.."