Chapter 21 - I Don't Think So

Brandon Lemiere

This is my first time.. getting a slap in the face after kissing someone.

Yes..

She..

Slapped..

Me..

"Don't talk to me anymore.. I hate you!" She hissed and glared me with those 2 cold blue eyes. Before she can runaway.. I caught her wrist and gestured my men to open the car door. I injected her so she fainted right away.

Why? How? I might have.. stole Cassandra's injection from Marco.

"Do you have the plane ready?" I asked.

"Yes sir.. It's ready."

"Good.. Let's go." I said as I put Priscilla inside the car. I don't have any other choice.. this girl is tough and I need to handle her in a tough way.

My phone rang and I picked it up right away without looking at the screen.

"Hello."

"You stole my injection, did you?" Marco bursted.

"Yeah and I used it already." I said calmly.

"You idiot!"

"Well.. You used it on Cassandra too. Don't blame me but I love your way for this." I smirked and turned my head to Priscilla.

"Unbelievable! Where are you going?"

"Kidnap this girl.. somewhere.. no.. no.. to nowhere to be exact."

"What? You're not in New Zealand?"

"Why would I? I have Crystal, Dylan and Matthew there besides I have this wild girl to tame." I chuckled.

"I swear I need to destroy this injection." He said.

"Why do you still have it anyway?"

"We might need it one day." He hissed.

"Thanks anyway.. bye.." I ended the call. My men drove us to the airport and when we're arrived.. I carried Priscilla to my private jet. I laid her on the bed and smiled looking at her.

I got out and asked the pilot to take off.

I looked at my watch and smirked.. I still have 10 minutes before Priscilla kills me with her own hand for kidnapping her. I swear she's hard to tame..

Now we're on our way to my private island. It's around.. 2 hours from New York. We'll be staying there for 7 days and I bet this trip is going to be fun.. maybe.. I don't know.

I sighed big time and starting to prepare my heart to get Priscilla's wrath's. I looked at my watch and 3.. 2.. 1.. I closed my eyes.

"Brandon Lemiere!" She bursted out from the room and I chuckled. Wait.. why am I laughing? I got up from my seat planning to go to the room but before I can walk towards it.. she already opened the door and glared at me.

"Where are we going?" She asked coldly.

"Good afternoon, Priscilla."

"Don't Good afternooning me.. Where are we going? Turn the plane around back to New York!" She bursted angrily and yes.. she's damn angry.

"Give me 5 reasons why we should go back to New York" I said as I showed her my hand wiggling my 5 fingers. She looked at me disbelief and scoffed.

"One.. You're a jerk! Two.. I need to find a job! Three.. I hate you! Four.. I don't want to be in the same place as you! Five.. I- I- I don't want to see you again!" She bursted at me and I chuckled.

"Four out of five reasons are related to me.. You love me that much?" I asked and her eyes widen.

"Are you crazy? Where are we going?" She asked.

"You'll see." I said as I sat back down on my seat. She plopped on the seat in front of me and glared at me crazily.

"Why did you inject me?" She asked and I turned my head to my iPad. I ignored her because I want to know what kind of actions that she will do to take my-

"Ouww!" I groaned in pain. She kicked my leg to hard and I looked up to her disbelief. I never thought she will kick me this hard.

"Why did you inject me? Was that a drug?"

"I just injected you something that Marco and Cassandra always use."

"What? Always use?"

"Yeah.. Marco likes to act like a wild dog so Cassandra calm him with that." I shrugged and her jaw dropped.

"You gave me a wild dog calming drug?" She asked disbelief and I laughed my ass off. She looked at me with annoyed expression.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"How could you?" She grabbed my collar angrily and I raised my eyebrows.

"You're acting like a mad dog.. I don't have any choice but to inject you that."

"You kissed me! That's why!"

"Is that even a crime? You slapped me hard!" I hissed back and she gripped my collar harder.

"I swear.. I really hate you.. Brandon." She said in a really serious tone and released the grip. She sighed and then sat back on her seat. She looked out to the window.

"I don't know why you're doing this but I don't like it." She said coldly.

"The injection from earlier.. was a safe injection. You don't need to be worry about the effects. At first, Cassandra used it on Marco.. planning to save him from danger and Marco used it on her too to save her from danger." I said so she won't be worry.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked again.

"You'll see."

"You're making me hate you more.. because of this." She said and I found myself smiling.

"I'm making you like me more, Priscilla."

"Like you? Funny!"

"You know I'm right, Priscilla." I said and she looked at me glaring.

"Find other girl that you can toy around, Brandon. I have no times for your games." She said coldly and I sighed.

"Abracadabra" I said and she looked at me weirdly, "I'm giving you that word for you to use if you want to go or to leave me. Say that word once.. is enough.. I will get the memo and let you go." I said and her eyes softens.

"We will spend 7 days there, if you want to leave or go.. Say that magic word and I will let you go."

"Abracadabra." She said it right away and I shook my head.

"You can say it after day 1." I showed her my finger and she rolled herbeyes.

"I will say it right away!" She hissed and I smiled.

I don't think so..