One

My names Nala it's pronounced exactly how it looks it's short for Nalani but I like Nala better. I'm 17 almost 18 I'll actually be 18 in two weeks I️ live with my dad since he won custody of me when I️ was 8. I'm the only kid my parents had together by the way.

My parents divorced because my dad found my mom cheating on him with her boss. I️ still see my mom but we're not close whatsoever. After the divorce my mom lost herself she had 4 more kids after me. I️ feel bad for every single one of them because I️ know my mom isn't Mom material she's never really been.

I'm glad the judge gave my dad custody though because I️ don't think I️ could handle being in a house with all them kids. So I️ like being with my dad and it's just my dad, my two older brothers, and I️. We live in a two story mansion.

My brothers Braxton and Elijah they both share the same mom but she's not around either. My dad sure has a way of picking his women especially when it comes to having kids. Lucky for us he's been a good dad he's always doing the best and most he can do for us. He's a good father that's another reason why we all love him.

My brother Braxton is 19 he still lives at home cause nobody's going to kick him out. And Elijah's 21 he's still at home cause he's in college and you know how hard it can be for a college kid. It's pretty obvious why I still live at home so we're not going to go there.

I️ go to WHS (WestLake High School) it's my last year and I'm so happy about it. Not that I️ go to a bad school or anything I'm just ready to start my life and experience it. I️ go to parties sometimes but not really I️ just usually hang out with my best friends Leah and Camila. We're like the three musketeers but when it comes to who's closer I'd have to say I'm closer to Leah cause we've just been best friends since diaper days. Leah introduced me to Camila in 7th grade but we call her Cami or Mila just for future reference. Camila is 16 and she's in 11th and Leah and I️ are 17 in the 12th grade.

It's kinda crazy when you think about it cause we all come from different backgrounds. Camila lives with both of her parents in the projects and with her other 2 siblings. Her mom is maid and her dad is a construction worker and it's obvious they struggle sometimes but they still make ends meet. Plus she has us so you know we make sure our girl stays fly.

Leah lives in the suburbs with her grandparents they won custody after Leah's Mom died. She was in a fatal car crash that left her dead at the scene and her dad he's in and out of jail. So her grandparents were her last resort but they're actually kinda nice they treat me like I'm their granddaughter.

Me? I️ live in the suburbs as well but you guys already know about me. But I just wanted you guys to have some background info on my friends.

TO BE CONTINUED

I️ know this chapter was short but I'm just getting started and the chapters will become longer.